Steer clear future motor sports.

TorbayGlanza

Fresh Recruit
I have just had 30 odd min conversation with this company I ordered my multi layer head gasket from this company phoned them up paid £10.00 for delivery asked if I could pay extra to get next day as wanted it by Thursday.

No sir we can guarantee this will be with you by Thursday. So I pay my little sister to wait at home for the day to collect my deliveries as I ordered water pump, head bolts, cam belt kit oil and filter from another and had arrived today like they said.

They won't provide me with tracking number and said there was no stock when I ordered even though I asked if there was and they said yes. They told me the item was posted this morning with an independent agent who takes it to city link bit will be no tracking number until 4:30 sounds like load of rubbish to me.

My friend who works at Allen Jeffries Engine tuner got my head in ASAP skimmed and re built ready to go back together tonight was now a waste of time.

I am fuming now going to have to pay my sister to stay in again or pull sicky to collect gasket tomorrow not happy and certainly will not be buying from these again.