Stolen Glanza Parts Information

Vincent-ep91

Member +
As many of you members know, my white 99 C Glanza was stolen only a week ago form Castletroy in Limerick city. I have listed most of the parts which the car had when it was stolen and all the distinctive features of each which may jog peoples memory and give them something to look out for when scanning peoples cars or classified sections anywhere. I need your help looking out, I have no doubt some member will come across these parts eventually and as a collective effort I can find out what happened my car. Nobody here would like to be in my position.

Thanks for your support, here are the parts:

• Buddy club spec 2 exhaust. Bung for a wideband on the front section, just below the gearbox on the passenger side. Tig welded in place slanting downwards slightly. Back box has a hole in the silencer which had been removed before the car was stolen.
• Comarade C`s short shift kit. This has a very distinctive extension welded onto the lever to make it longer. the extension is also of a reduced diameter than the original. Inside underneath has plastic pieces hacked away so I could find fifth gear with it.
• Cusco Carbon front strut brace. This has a distinctive mark underneath the middle section where on a previous car something on the inlet had eroded it. It’s sort of eroded/ate into on one particular spot. Also has an ACT sticker.
• Toyosports Honda civic half radiator and fan. The bottom port has been relocated. The blanker for the old port location has been blanked off and welded around the edge and in the centre and the blanking piece was made with a hole saw. The overflow nipple has also been welded in place.
• Fishnet Recaro front driver’s seat. This has got a new lower right bolster, meaning the seat has been taken apart- you can see where the tabs have been opened underneath. The new foam feels softer. There is also damage to the side plastic, some clips broken. distinctive marks on the back of each front seat.
• Recaro back bench. Distinctive fag burn on lower part of the bench, middle-drivers side in the centre black material.
• Recaro Door Cards. Fag burn on lower bottom drivers door card, also marks on the plastic piece on the passenger door card (the big plastic bit holding the window switch and handle)
• Magnicor leads. Red in colour without king lead. Old looking and one of the clips holding it to the distributor is broken.
• Front Bumper. Has a distinctive hole for a parking pole immediately beside the passenger indicator lens (hole is in the bumper). Bumper has compound / polish residue, no glanza badge and optional splitter.
• TOM`s New Action Wheels. Two are sprayed 205 black with a lucifier red paint lip, complete with stickers. The other two are original black with a corroded lip. These are et35 and 7J. The fact that they are 7 inch wide makes them unbelievably rare. Some have distinctive marks on the lip which I will recognise. I also have the codes for each wheel written down.
• JAM Racing Panhard Rod/Lateral Rod. This is stainless. The main section is welded at both ends in an unusual slanted manner to contain threaded section for the rose joints.
• JAM Racing ECU. The stickers on this ecu have been tampered with, and stuck back on using selotape. I have the unique codes on the front in a picture.
• Cruise gearknob. Pink in colour, unmistakable. There’s a scratch on the body of it an ever tiny dint where the resin dome sticker meets the aluminium body. The original box was in the glove box so somebody may come across one with it in the box!
• Back Shelf with doughnut optional speakers. Not a common sight, has the plug allowing it to be removed from the car with ease.
• Headlights with JAM eyelids. These headlights are 99 spec and extremely clean. They are crystal clear with bonded jam eyelids which are 205 black in colour. They are not bonded to the clear indicators however.
• Furry optional extra 5 part mat set
• Rear three point strut brace
• Meister R Coilovers. The fronts have distinctive marks on the top shock mounts where the camber has been changed a lot. Not something everyone does. Each shock is covered in copper grease where it fits into the lower mounts
• OEM Lsd box.
• Rear mid spoiler. This is painted white but did not come on the car originally as paint is flaking off at the edges and its silver underneath.
• Both doors are missing the wind deflectors
• The passenger side mirror has black marks in it, possibly going through the paint down into the plastic material.
• TRD carbon Dash Insert.
• Defi Control Unit. This is bonded to the plastic section that surrounds the gear shifter unit. Its mounted by the driver’s side foot well, slanting up to the drivers face. No gauges come with this as thankfully they weren’t installed.

I think that details all of the most distinctive features of the car and parts on it. Keep an eye out for them on done-deal, toc-irl, tgtt.com and ukso. A reward will be given more than the value of any of these parts.

Paul_JJ

Member +
PICS please!!!

Whoever stole the car must be punished for that!!!!! I hate that when people put their soul in to their cars and someone take it for fun - w***ers!!!

Jay

Admin
Not a nice situation to be in mate, will keep my eyes open up this direction for anything.

Hope you find her somewhere.