Stratching my head! ABS Light on Fault codes 32 33 34 41

George611

Member +
Right long story short i had an accident and the rear beam was badly damaged, the rear left wheel came off snapped the disc from the bearing housing clean off, drove the car with 3 wheels parked up and got recovered home. Replaced the rear beam etc. sensors and wires all looked okay with no damage. replaced the front passenger Hub also. Drove it to the body shop and the ABS light stayed on 22miles to bodyshop thought it would have reset but it didnt.

Now its here ive read the fault memory and the codes 32 33 34 41 come up
left front and both rear sensor circuit faulty and battery voltage too high or low are the codes.
Battery is charged and has been on trikkle recently to keep it up to scratch. so shouldnt be a fucked battery.

Im yet to check each sensor with a multimeter but i will be soon as i grab it from work.
I cant see it being 3 sensors go down after an accident it has to be one thing thats caused it i just dont know what,

Someone help!

Jay

Admin
Definitely sounds like the ABS ECU has had a bit of trouble with what happened, probably baffled it completely!

Try the reset then see what flags back up after a roadtest. You might find it's just one issue causing all the codes.

George611

Member +
I think you could be right, I've reset the light and roadtested and then reset again but still the same codes coming back, I've noticed the pump doesn't self check now on ignition normally you can hear it everytime but now can't so I'm guessing there's a power issue, going to check the relay and fuses may even just order new ones anyway, is there only one fuse for the abs system?