suzuki cappuccino turbo????

Skidz

Fresh Recruit
Check out the 200bhp track cappuccino in the lastest banzai, from a 600cc or 660cc (one of the 2 can't remember!) lol! Looks like a mini-beast!

dac69er

Super Moderator
ultra small and ultra gay if your a bloke.

stick a kit on them and they are more acceptable. dont know how good they actually are, same engine size as a smart roadster. they are rwd though ;)

there is also one in one of the initial d episodes

eg6b18c

Member +
Well from the top of my head i can tell you its a 600cc (i think) 3 cylinder turbo with about 60-70bhp and probably less than 800kg.

Derek

Lifer
kei11.jpg
:rockon:

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Dear god you lot... You're either foetus's or you really haven't been doing your homework... These were sold in the UK!!

What's next? "I've discovered this weird car called a Golf GTI?"

eg6b18c

Member +
Ive never seen one in person but thats because only 1200 were made in U.K.

Oh yh i think ive heard of a Golf GTI lol

Dear god you lot... You're either foetus's or you really haven't been doing your homework... These were sold in the UK!!

What's next? "I've discovered this weird car called a Golf GTI?"

am only young please dnt hurt me:p lol
never knew that, rare though wud b cool ill try 2 find 1 for sale in this country 4 sum reason really want 1 lol even though it doesnt look great standard its not sumhin u c everyday

gizzy98

Member +
Used to have one of these a few years back, it wasn't too bad. Loved the fact that the rev counter took centre stage on the dash. Will see if I can dig out some old pics.

Used to handle like a go kart in the dry but was lethal in the wet as it weighed next to nothing.

Probably didn't help that I was running Nos on it too, lol it surprised a few people.