td04 mani

durmz

Member +
dude seriously threads like this are pointless, he wants ure business so will reply when he can, u dont need another conversation on a thread aswell as in the PM's

turboloon

Member +
here min i have sent him a u2u he has been on line answering questions for the group buy i have sent my payment and just want him to confirm that he has recieved it(was aprox. sunday i sent it!!)if you had sent a £160 for a down pipe i'm sure you would wanting to know that he ahd recieved it ok ..i know he is a busy guy but aren't we all!!! my thinking is if he sees this as well it may prompt him to give me a reply...plus i've already paid for a td04 mani that is going to take a while to get shipped out ..so bud dinna tell me my thread is pointless.

turboloon

Member +
sacha u2u sent mate you have been on again and you STILL haven't answered my u2u OR replied to my pm,and you have been on the group buy thread again!!!

wickedep

Trader
dude..chill...
yes i did come online earlier to update the GB thread..i had all of 5 minutes to spend online at the time..so didnt get to the u2u's till now. payment recieved. stuff will be ready to go in around 10-12 days time.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

turboloon

Member +
ok no probs thanks very much just like to be kept informed..sorry if i seemed a bit 'off' just get pissed off when someone is telling me my thread is a waste off time...,i know your alright as i've already had a ct9 mani off you already,just that i was wanting to know that you had recieved the payment for the td04 down pipe..cheers jason.

wickedep

Trader
it takes me a couple of days sometimes to confirm because the paypal account belongs to a mate..the guy lives overseas too. so i have to wait till he finds the time to update me to update you guys. unfortunately here in sri lanka we cannot have paypal accounts due to exchange regulations.

sacha
wickedEP Racing`

turboloon

Member +
no worries sacha i know everything is cool now ,didn't mean to offend yourself, just one some one is sticking there nose in to my buisness, i understand the guy probabaly never meant anything by it ,but nether the less i was a tad annoyed by it..