td05 at 1.1-1.2bar

srankin90

Member +
what sort of bhp would you be looking at on standard rebuilt engine with thicker headgasket and a really good map.

madman

Member +
it will drive like shit buddy ive a td 05 on my 4e until my 5e is built she will be laggy as hell between 1st and 2nd but will pull like a train through every gear. you should see 250 bhp approx and obvilously all set ups are gonna differ.

Mark-ep91

Member +
TD05 on 4e = Lag monster lol

was in one and was very laggy running 1.5 bar id say 1 bar by 5000 rpm it was getting way to much lag for me anyway!

Ted

Member +
vf24,28,29 would be between td04 and td05. td05 pretty pointless on a std engine, you just cant put enough boost through it to make it worthwhile. td04 would be faster everywhere on the road.

I ran a td05 at 1.5 bar full boost about 4900.. A td05 ep doesnt really come alive til 70 plus i felt when its past the stage of lag the ultimate wheelspin in second

GI BOY

Member +
it will be laggy(not that bad as people make it out to be) but it will pulls twice as hard to the top not like the tdo4 that tends to die out on top end.. depends on what are you going to be using the car for..

el_man

Fresh Recruit
are td05 16gs really that bad on a 4e ? someone told me to go for it with a forge engine n jus get it mapped properly and they should be able to map it to come on boost as quick as they can, im gna give it a try on mine im on standardalone ecu with a coilpack just need to finish my forge engine build

animal gt

Member +
TD05 on 4e = Lag monster lol

was in one and was very laggy running 1.5 bar id say 1 bar by 5000 rpm it was getting way to much lag for me anyway!
i run a bigger turbo on my 4efte and full boost by 5k and its nice before that too.
dont mind the lag lads just got to driver her abit differant...power an pull when boost is on wil be worth it,in saying that td04s are a great turbo and nice power suppose it does all depend on what you want from the car