TGTT Sets a New Record

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that TGTT set a new record for itself in March receiving over 16 Million hits!

Our traffic is up 36% since this time last year and the community continues to grow at a rapid pace.

We want you to know that considerable work is going on behind the scenes to ready TGTT for its next evolution and we cant wait to have you along for the ride :)

Big pat on the back for all the members of TGTT who continue to make this site what it is.

gv1.3

Admin
Best I can do right now is number of visits - 101,525 which is an average of 3172 per day with an average time on the site per visit of 14 minutes.

Just a quick calculation equates that to 23,689 hours spent by people on TGTT in one month. Wow businesses are suffering because of us!!

Derek

Lifer
:beer: There some figures, any way of finding out what member has spent the most time online in 2010?

rage

Lifer
nice figures!

the site should grow :) more and more peeps are finding out what a great little car the starlet is (and can be modded into)

i'm just a smalltimer on here, spend most my time on the dutch starlet forum (a little bit smaller compared to tgtt)

sx_turbo

Lifer
i think a big shout should also be given to the mods on this site to.

there just as much to blame for the success as the members :)