TGTT Windows XP Logon

Craig

Lifer
Evening Ladies and Gents. I recently got set about making a custom logon screen for my computer, and figured some of you guys might be interested in getting your greasy little mits on it also. This will replace the generic blue logon screen with what I think is much nicer. Here is an example of how your logon screen will look:

untitled-2.jpg

How can I get this Logon?:

To get this Logon, simply download and install this free and safe to use program.

Once you have done that, you need to download the Logon Skin from here.

Simply double click on the logon, and it will be applied.

What if I change my mind?:

If you decide you want to revert to the standard skin, you can simply click the "Restore default XP Logon" button.

This is the first in what could be multiple Logon Screens - If anyone has any ideas for new Logon Screens, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.

Hope you all enjoy. Comments, Critisism, Questions and Rep are all welcome ;)

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have vista :(

i think the only critisism i can make is that the toyotagtturbo.com should be in red ;)

good work

sx_turbo

Lifer
looks awsome, if only i didnt share the computer with the parents lol (they like there blue screen otherwise it confuses them

chimp

Member +
I can't get this to work :(

Keeps saving the log on as a compressed zip then when I go to load it my compuer says it's invalid or corrupt?? help....