The Jay's Garage Appreciation Thread

Jay

Admin
Going to try and keep all the feedback in here so feel free to post about your past experiences and visits to my garage.

Many thanks to all my customers past, present and future - you guys keep me rolling!

Regards,

Jay

riko666

Member +
Jay smells and he sent me a can of guinness instead of what I actually wanted....

Hah - nah, completely helpful when I was rushing to get my 4efte conversion completed, getting me hard to find parts at a reasonable price - Some Original Guinness, though truth be told he could've gotten it himself. Regardless, you know the reputation of the guy, doesn't really "need" a feedback thread....it's just for ego tickling :p :D Love ya really!

(were you really expecting a Serious feedback from moi?!)

Jay

Admin
I remember you asked for a can of genius mate..

Never a dull feedback post, keep them coming!

benGT

Member +
I pilfered some bits that Jay was gonna use on his trackstar. He gave them up and sold them to me instead - what a legend! (steering wheel's doing a great job by the way Jay, cheers)
He's always willing to help and has an uncanny ability to conjure Toyota part numbers from thin air (I've requested quite a few!)

:D

Idrees

Banned
Jay sold me a Glanza spoiler for £100 when he was well aware of the going price which was £150 at the time. It was absolutely mint and got to me pretty quick, recommended to anybody.

smythy75

Member +
jay can produce he goods, got me gt back seats one time, whole lot of other pieces to, while he loaded my car i tried to steel his armrest etc but he had the car locked...lol...and now hes gettin me a speedo dial!!!!

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Got a Window washer bottle off of Good old jay at a really good price and low and be hold it held water, I in Gratitude added to his Drinking fund and he was happy

tom_hunt

Member +
FAO Jay

Hay Mate

Got my Glanza Grill through today. Very fast delivery. Would deal with again anytime! :rockon:

Tom

Rory

Lifer
Well what can i say, jay has sorted me out a goof few times, even if i did have to wait a few months! :D

Would recomend him to anyone.

Cheers mate

Rory

Cooch

Member +
Jay is awesome. He's helped me out so many times with so many things. What a ledgend you are Mr. Jay. Love you long time!

seed

Member +
+ve for JAY

Thanks Jay for sorting the spare wheel cover for me and thanks for the bonus too. Delivery is extremely fast. Posted on Saturday and came Monday morning from Ireland! Top service! Recommended

Thanks, seed

Jay

Admin
Thanks Jay for sorting the spare wheel cover for me and thanks for the bonus too. Delivery is extremely fast. Posted on Saturday and came Monday morning from Ireland! Top service! Recommended

Thanks, seed

Jesus that WAS quick! Royalmail can surprise us sometimes.

Glad to help out dude, hope it all does the job for you!

Jay

Wild

Member +
Also recieved brilliant service from Jay..... I'm eternally in your debt dude! ;)

First choice for used starlet parts! Wo0t!!! :D

Phil

Super Moderator
jay is a wonderful fella, jay is awfully sweet, he can look round the garage and find something for you 2keep,

happened to me a few times, panel filter, rx7 cooler, i got welded for him what heppened? i got to keep it for a MORE than reasonable price.

good man not a bad word to be said.