**The Official Toyota GT Turbo.com promotional Flyer**

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Ok lads Here's a little something that myself and the staff have collaborated in creating. It's the official Toyota GT Turbo.com promotional flyer. after a bit of discussion we decided on a Black and White format for ease of printing and added a section for people to put down your username as a referer, hope you all enjoy

TGTTFlyer.jpg

Larger image here > http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/franza1/MISC and other cars/Sigs and Banners/TGTTFlyer.jpg

Last edited:

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Ooo will it be ok for me to print some to put on cars at japshow :) or do one of you guys have to do it?

oo and looks very good :)

Sammie x

sx_turbo

Lifer
they look good.

but what is the point?

is it if we see a gt/glanza, we stick one of these under the wiper?

Nwimie

Member +
they look a bit bland imo :( and yes ricky i believe so! generally get lots of tehm stuck to cars at shows.

Elaine

Lifer
I have to say I agree with Mwimie they are a bit bland :(

Also why do you need to adversite the club even more its huge!! I always worry when you flyer someone you will end up inviting the wrong sort of person to a club....

Streetech

Member +
I have to say I agree with Mwimie they are a bit bland :(

Also why do you need to adversite the club even more its huge!! I always worry when you flyer someone you will end up inviting the wrong sort of person to a club....

Agree 100%, Do we really want more Cal's on here?

Jay

Admin
LOL, suppose we could add a second page containing an IQ test to avoid that..

Nice work Frankie, Mack did have these originally and we got a few extra members out of them.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lol... @ iq test haha..

theyre made simple for a reason guys, they just for promo reasons.. & theres nothign like "keeping it simple" :)

as for printing, feel free to use them, print, & distribute freely guys & girls!

kon

Member +
you could put up a downlaod like where members could download and print them themselves? just a thought, although it would have to be in something like adobe acrobat so everyone could download it :homer:

robbo

Member +
I wouldn't say bland, i'd say quite smart to be honest. As for inviting the wrong type of people realistically the layout and style will only appeal to people with an actual real interest in the GT/glanza scene. It not got 1200BHP supra's in pearl orange and half naked women on it so 90% of chav's won't even be able to spot it! it will be in their higher than 80 IQ blind spot lol we have to remember that GT is one of the most comprehensive sites with some of the most technical sections on the forum level.it is used i believe as the first stop for information and the discovery of new and better ways of improving our machines. If a couple of chav's etc find the site they'll post for a bit or be scared off because everyone doesn't have neons and fast and furious stickers.

P.s a few half naked ladies isn't always a bad thing!! lol but a very intuitively designed flyer-very direct and focused

sx_turbo

Lifer
I wouldn't say bland, i'd say quite smart to be honest. As for inviting the wrong type of people realistically the layout and style will only appeal to people with an actual real interest in the GT/glanza scene. It not got 1200BHP supra's in pearl orange and half naked women on it so 90% of chav's won't even be able to spot it! it will be in their higher than 80 IQ blind spot lol we have to remember that GT is one of the most comprehensive sites with some of the most technical sections on the forum level.it is used i believe as the first stop for information and the discovery of new and better ways of improving our machines. If a couple of chav's etc find the site they'll post for a bit or be scared off because everyone doesn't have neons and fast and furious stickers.

P.s a few half naked ladies isn't always a bad thing!! lol but a very intuitively designed flyer-very direct and focused

absolutely spot on.

i have been on other lesser sites to do with starlets, and it is truly shocking at the poor qaulity and unproven technical answers that are given.

basicly if there a true enthusiast, they will be on this site, and if they arent then they will just go away

Pumba_GT

Member +
Em... it looks nice but I don't like the chinese words used in there. That's just my point of view. The chinese words said port, wait, fsengsui, and father! Lol...

Ryno

Member +
just imagion the stick if Cal Mk2 said he was Refered by you :p

Good idea, but i agree with the bland/symbol comments.

gv1.3

Admin
we are not an elite-ist site guys. This is a community for all GT lovers. The idea behind these was to give them to other GT drivers you might come across that are not aware of the site.

Particularly in Ireland there are a lot of these cars doing the rounds. If you only know chavs then dont hand them out... if you know guys that might be interested in the site feel free to hand them out.

We wanted to keep it very simple and to the point. If you want to design your own feel free and if you dont wish to spread the word that is your business.

Regards,

Dylan

rmsnoel

Member +
I think the flyers are a great idea and I will be printing one off to put on my garage wall but I think they could be a little 'cooler' lookin if you know what I mean. I'm not slagging it just a opinion or whatever like if www.toyotagtturbo.com was the main focus point on the flyer and have the community bit. Consrtuctive critisism. Wheres the spellchecker button?

there are lots more glanza's/gt's in ireland that are not on this site and id say its due to them not knowing about it!

and for i think people that would be handing out these flyers that they might know if the glanza/gt is owned by a chav - if you see it burning tyres, full of neons lights etc...

squeekyduck

Member +
there are lots more glanza's/gt's in ireland that are not on this site and id say its due to them not knowing about it!

and for i think people that would be handing out these flyers that they might know if the glanza/gt is owned by a chav - if you see it burning tyres, full of neons lights etc...

so true mate, i know at least 10 glanza owners who are not on here due to their own personnal reasons. Spread the word, thats what i say!!