The old dog is back :p

animal gt

Member +
Hello folks long time no see lol. . Tink I got the bug once again to build my gt back up..I had few years break there and some Boost is calling once again.. suppose I missed a lot since I was on last..who's traders on here now and any good builds going on?

davehart

Member +
Welcome back Mr Animal!

Things on here are nice and relaxed these days, some of the old regulars are still active and keeping the EP scene alive.

animal gt

Member +
Thanks lads. Tings don't be nice and relaxed when am around haha :p whos top traders now folks with dave b not around.?

Jay

Admin
Can't wait to see what's next for the Animal, bigger power this time round?

There's a few builds going on locally but probably nothing that would bother a man of your experience. TGTT is very chilled nowadays mate, you might have to rattle a few other sites to get some of the old banter back lol.

Boost is harder to kick than drugs, booze or cigarettes ffs!

animal gt

Member +
Can't wait to see what's next for the Animal, bigger power this time round?

There's a few builds going on locally but probably nothing that would bother a man of your experience. TGTT is very chilled nowadays mate, you might have to rattle a few other sites to get some of the old banter back lol.

Boost is harder to kick than drugs, booze or cigarettes ffs!

Good man jay good to see your stil at it lad :) ahh sure it was all abit of banter wasn't it kept us all busy and entertained haha. Need to get this poor car moving again can't leave it sitting any longer it's not fair. Anybody have health 4efte and gearbox ?

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Welcome back Sean. Just got back in a gt my self recently too! Not sure about best traders tbh. The best one for me is the cheapest. Best to source your own parts i think when ya can.

Phil

Super Moderator
Alright animal, like stepping back in time today, was down at spuddys picking up some wheels, had a wee text from chris and animal is back online...

ah the good old days.

bishopscourt this year sean or next?

Phil

animal gt

Member +
Thanks lads..am on the look out for a healthy 4efte if you a no of any? Il head up to bc Phil but wouldn't be racing. Might lash it together again and hit the pod :p

animal gt

Member +
Also guys jay or any other mods can you help get eric back on site he forgets his log in details his name is billybob. . Tink he set up new account but hasn't been activated in 2 days he said

nistarbo

Member +
Welcome back! What kind of power you after this time round lol.
Regarding that new account. Jay is manually activating at the minute due to spam etc so may take a while until it's came to his attention.

Phil

Super Moderator
Also guys jay or any other mods can you help get eric back on site he forgets his log in details his name is billybob. . Tink he set up new account but hasn't been activated in 2 days he said

im sure jay can sort that.

last time i check in eric was welding away at turbo kits? seen a couple of pics and they looked good.

any chance of him selling a few on here? maybe set up a traders account or get approved by an existing trader?

Phil

Jay

Admin
Tell him that so long as he hasn't an IP address from China he should be approved tomorrow evening along with the rest of this week's recruits mate!

What state is the poor machine in this weather, just been lying under covers?

darraghmh91

Member +
Welcome back animal
I'm a newish member to this site but I'm lookin forward to sein your starlet .. Set up a members car thread or reopen your old one of you had one mate
Good to see old members get back into the boost bug again nd give the likes of me a dig out for information .. This site is great for help lookin through the old threads it's a gold mine for starlet help ha