The_Notorious_C_A_T

easty-5

Member +
Following on from this thread:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46057

As mentioned, I bought a Zisco manifold off him. Brand new and unused at a very good price. Absolute excellent seller, kept constant communication and kept me up to date when he would be available for me to collect the manifold. Really nice guy aswell. It was a pleasure dealing with you Cat.

Its guys like Cat that you want selling on forums.

Cheers
Jamie

ross-FUA

Member +
Very good seller! :)

I bought a Tong turbo off of him, kept me up to date with what was going on and when he could send the item, in the end he hand delivered! (on my birthday too lol :p)

great guy, friendly and talkative :p

Would defo buy off him again :)

Ross

Appreciate the kind words bud :)

Sorry I couldn't shoot the shit for longer but I was starting to get a bit weiry from all the driving, and had to get to the hotel like I said.

You got the blower on yet?

ross-FUA

Member +
(late reply soz)

yeah no worries man

yeah i got it fitted, had it running nice until the bottom end broke

so alas im breaking my car slowly :p

Disco Stew

Fresh Recruit
I brought a HDI front mount off him about a month ago and havent got round to doing this!

Awesome guy, traveled out of his way to deliver the FM in person, such i shame i didnt get a chance to meet you!

Top seller and great service! Wouldnt hesitate to trade with him in the future!

Cheres again buddy

1nsan3

Member +
I bought a jam ecu from him

communication at all times was above and beyond what is normal.

the ecu was extremely well packaged and it arrived the very next day.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again he's a real credit to the forum as a seller

Good job cat keep it up i'm a very happy bunny:drive:

junior_G

Member +
Only noticed this but better late than never lol, bought an ARC tmic and zisco decat from Cat, items exactly as described, well packaged & quick delivery.. very trustworthy and patience seller.. recommend completely to anyone !

genuine TOP MAN ! :)

Glen

Only noticed this but better late than never lol, bought an ARC tmic and zisco decat from Cat, items exactly as described, well packaged & quick delivery.. very trustworthy and patience seller.. recommend completely to anyone !

genuine TOP MAN ! :)

Glen

Appreciate the kind words bud, although I know they're justified :D

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
I bought some quadlight indicators of Mr Cat, very smooth transaction and they were sent out straight away via DHL. cheers mate.

ibz

Member +
bought a turbo kit a little while ago. very helpfull and kept me updated at all times. top bloke to deal with

BAZ2CRAZY

Member +
Item:purchased Japspeed exhaust.

Service:10 out of 10.

Im a very picky,paranoid,perfection freak.. so buying items from people i havent inspected with my own hands/eyes is very hard for me.

In this case how ever i was very satisfied... in fact the only way in which it could of been better is if Cat brought the Exhaust to my house prior to transferring any money... (but whos going to do that?!?!).

Packaging/delivery: Box had a bit of a battering (couriers fault) but was very well packed and items suffered no damage. Delivery time was good, i got a bit pranoid that it wasnt delivered on the first working day but Cat re-assured me via Text that all is well.

Cheers

Mitch

Purchased E-manage from him and I was kept well informed, delivery was as quick as it could be under the circumstances, item was perfect condition and well packaged. All together a pleasure to do buisiness with.

Cheers mate,
Peter

Fro

Member +
Big shout to Cat for sorting me out with his clear indicators at a very tidy price. Shame to see his car getting broken and a bigger shame to see him rolling around on the floor in the rain and snow taking bits off for people only to be fucked around. I wasnt helping, did you see how white my hoody was!?? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanks again buddy, all the best with it :cool:

haha yeah you cunt lol tbh wasn't needing anyhelp bud, you came to buy something not give me a hand! lol

Appreciate the kinds words though mate, anytime bud, a pleasure to deal with you again buddy. And always good crack shooting hte shit and catching up with you.

DavidMD

Fresh Recruit
bought a item from The_Notorious_C_A_T a while ago.

very nice fella to deal with kept me up to date on everything was that was happening even rang me on a few occasions when he was having trouble removing the item and offered a full refund!

items arrived well packaged and in good condition aswell

would buy from him again

cheers david