tommrs problem item never arrived advice please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawrence

Member +
Basically on 13/01/12 i sent payment of 40pound via paypal for the hdi hot side short pipe for intercooler, it hasnt yet arrived. I sent him pms which he didnt reply to at first then finally replied saying his phone was broken, and that the parcel had been returned to him because of a wrong address. He then said he would resend it, to which it still hasnt turned up. I have pmed him again and just ignores it as i know he as been online.

So is there anything that can be done? or can i only warn people that he is untrustworthy and not to deal with him?

tommrs

Member +
you got it yet lawrence? its been posted twice n ive paid postage for it twice! it was a genuine addres error and pickin it up n posting it again and gettin on here to pm you has been quite hard from a hospital bed isnt the easiest thing!! has it arrived it?? it was posted on the 14th and last saturday! i have 2 proofs of postage here and as soon as i am able to i will scan and email them you!

tommrs

Member +
just to add i have replied to every pm you ever sent!! my phone did break n as soon as i could get online i pmd you!

Status
Not open for further replies.