Torqueo of the devil

ChrisGT

Member +
No idea, but £10 for a dyno run and printout is amazing! Only 40mins away from me as well- shall be paying them a visit when I can!

chinaone

Member +
No idea, but £10 for a dyno run and printout is amazing! Only 40mins away from me as well- shall be paying them a visit when I can!

Let me know when you go there, as i am not far as well. Can go there together or something.
My mate is going next Sat with his pulsa, i gonna go with him see what they say.

Phenom

Member +
Read the offer again folks !!!

A power/health test for only £10.00 on our brand new Dyno Dynamics chassis dynamometer with every full service! (Subject to a disclaimer being signed) This would normally hold a value of £50.00, you will receive a graph showing power and torque output, we will also advise you if we have any concerns that may need further attention .

Would u let them do a full service on ur motor? & at what cost!!!!!!?

chinaone

Member +
"A power/health test for only £10.00 on our brand new Dyno Dynamics chassis dynamometer with every full service! (Subject to a disclaimer being signed) This would normally hold a value of £50.00, you will receive a graph showing power and torque output, we will also advise you if we have any concerns that may need further attention."

£10 only with a full serivce. So is £50 for RR.

sx_turbo

Lifer
looks like a good company to me, let me know how you get on it seems like it might be worth me taking the hour an half trip down there.

dantheman

Member +
chris todd owns it, he used to work for power engineering down the road. hes got a mk1 fiesta with supercharged/turbo'd/NOS cvh in the back, does 9 sec 1/4miles. he knows his stuff.

chinaone

Member +
OK, my mate had his pulsar there last Sat for a power run (£50), gotto say they are very very good.
Car was running lean on the rollers, as my mate didn't know. they told him and said may the map sensor is cover in dirt, not reading properly, which make the car running lean. They cleaned it up and sorted all out. My mate know theres something wrong, been trying to find out for ages and this saved his bulls.
I gonna book in too set up my FPR.
They charge £90 per hour. On rollers to set up fpr or any other stuff. is that reasonable price?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
montana i think im gonna be using them too, getting my e-manage tuned by there tuner too so hope it all goes ok.

its literally 10 mins down the road from me so would be a great help if they are decent

riko666

Member +
that's not too far from me either (about halfway between here in Oxford & Caterham)...let me know when you guys plan on going, I'll probably go in a month or so to get the RRFPR setup...just need to get everything on the car beforehand ;)

chinaone

Member +
So a few heads gonna go to them, what happens if i ask for a RR day for starlet, and see if they can do i cheaper price or something. let us know, i will get in contact with them.