Tuning Developments = AWESOME - Worth the travel

nazzurro19

Member +
right well today i woke up nice and early at 5 am to go to tuning developments (4 n half hour drive) and my god was it worth it

about 20 miles from TD junction 18-19 was closed and no1 knew how to redirect me not even the satnav got in contact with mike and he helped me get there , so i turn up walk in meet nick and mike , both very chatty and helpful people , so first thing mike asks how the journey was , asked if we wanted a lift to get some food etc or take us somewhere to kill time , we decided to stay at TD and what a service i received , free drinks , lots of chatting , this guys really made me feel very welcome , so nick got started on the car we gave it a run to see what it gets before and after

td04 - 0.47 bar made 160bhp which i was well chuffed with , then nick fitted an fpr for me and got mapping

in the mean time mike set up the xbox for me and we was having a chat an i was gaming up some forza and cod then i heard the dyno going so off out we went to go see the results

td04 - 0.9 bar made 212 bhp but then we had a missfire , nick then took out the spark plugs leads etc and checked em all , now we noticed the plugs looked a bit past the best , but this is what i loved - most garages would instantly say uhmm sorry you MUST buy new plugs etc but nick said he will try rescue them , instead of wasting his time i said just shove some new ones in (which mike then did at a good price)

problem solved , so a bit more mapping and i got these results

td04 at 1 bar made 220bhp fly and 185 whp with 185 ft lb torque - there was stil a lil more to go with the duty cycle so nick then went to 1.1

td04 at 1.1 made 233bhp fly and 195 whp and just over 200 ft lb torque

the lines are prefectly nice and curved and give good power through the whole range , it doesnt peak then drop like some mappers , the engine i was told was solid and produced very good results

i am stupidly happy with the results , the service was outstanding , both me and my GF felt right at home chatting bout the cars

i would 1000000000000% reccomend these guys , check there new website aswell its brilliant

TOTALLY WORTH THE DRIVE , the cars a freaking animal ! it pulls n pulls n pulls

also completely went through the graphs explaining em all with me i got 5 print outs , and had a really good time - They absolutely know there stuff

CHEERS GUYS :) - and thanks for the brilliant price you gave me :)

9f4540cd.jpg

dac69er

Super Moderator
is it a 2wd or 4wd dyno?
can you pm me the price they charged you for the mapping? just want an idea compared to what i have paid before!

dac69er

Super Moderator
oh :(

want to get my ep85 mapped on the tdo4 after the winter, but dont want to use the pikeys in norwich i used last time

nazzurro19

Member +
I went and talked to them , then he shew me a graph of a gt that made 247 on a td04 n i was like sweet yeah awesome power for standard engine then he told me it was forged so i left

socks

Member +
can u get a better picture of your graph plz nazz :)?
and leme no your exact torque figure... Ive approved u to leaderboard :)

richglanzav

Member +
thinkin im gna get all my work done at tuning developments they seem very good - unfortunately though their dyno is 2wd so id have to get my ep95 road mapped or summit i guess. excellent place to go though

GTnomez

Member +
Good results mate! What price did he charge if you dont mind me asking? Did you wire the emanage yourself?

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Nice to meet you and your girlfriend buddy, glad you're happy with the way it drives! :)

Thanks for the kind words it is much appreciated!

EP85/95 guys, we still offer road mapping too ;)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd