turbo 50cc honda!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkfish

Member +
Translator said:
Now making the creation [me] increased secretly with the pleasure, but it is possible and in condition becomes object of the room?,
However you do not understand whether in encounter it is usable, making, you see.
Whether also the pleasure which it runs with race/lace boils?

Translators FTW!
icon_cheers.gif
Taken from Here

Last edited:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
thats one I don't get, teh! Its exactly the same length as the word the so why change it to teh? It makes on sense at all! Some people confuse the fuck out of me they really do.

Dave.

Member +
tht waz teh l337 pwnz0r

and yea, why use teh? it just looks like a typo haha :p What a state some internet folks are in...

Monkfish

Member +
teh is simply a typo of the. It comes from playing games online where people are trying to type too fast and type the letters in the wrong order.

As a rule, if it's done on a forum, it's a deliberate mistake, unless the poster is generally writing like a tool.

Dave.

Member +
haha, monkfish has got it spot on..

i remember it well from the old counterstrike days, you could always tell who the internet wierdo was, so into the game that he tried to type to fast and ended up with teh instead of the lol....

C

CaL

people....i always put teh by accident....i now take my time and read before i post....its THE not teh.....its just that i kept making mistakes....im not a reatrd....well not 100%anyway

Monkfish

Member +
Thats what i don't get monkfish, why deliberately make the mistake? It makes you look like a fucking pleb! lol wtf etc!

If someone's spelling is woefull to start with, then writing teh does make them look a bit of a spacker, but those that can type properly use it as a pisstake.

For example, if I was linking something to eBay, I'd probably put teh linkage because I find that mildly humorous.

**Gets coat**

Status
Not open for further replies.