Turbo Actuator

Jay

Admin
Never seen one of those tbh although it doesn't look like the bracket that holds it to the turbo is included which might be a pain to sort (it's welded together as part of the actuator on a stock turbo). Might be easier just opting for a HKS, tuning developments or similar unit.

japakos

Member +
I have installed a kinugawa actuator on my TD04. It's the same like the MAMBA one. It should work fine. You might have to make a custom bracket or something.

Jay

Admin
That one looks set to 1.2 bar which might be a bit overkill on stock internals.

Bear in mind the actuator won't sit in the stock position if the turbo needs rotated (common on most TDo4 kits for the EP) so the bracket might still need a bit of modding.

as jay said...regardless of which actuator you choose, there is a good chance you will have to custom make or adjust the bracket that holds the actuator.
this is simply because everyone's set up is usually a bit different (how the turbo sits, space between the radiator and turbo, route of ic piping and air filter, etc)...just endless possibilities.

you best bet to avoid such would be to buy a complete set up from someone on one of the starlet sites (with supporting fitted pics) who has a very similar set up to what you have/want...even then i suppose slight a bit overkill on stock internals.

Bear in mind the actuator won't sit in the stock position if the turbo needs rotated (common on most TDo4 kits for the EP) so the bracket might still need a bit of modding.
djustment may be needed