###Turbo kits coming soon!###

As a few of you know we have been developing our own turbo kits which will be released very soon. We will initially start with TD04 and TD05 kits and progress from there. These will be supplied with either mild steel or stainless manifolds of your choice. They will all be externally gated as this is the most efficient method. Turbo's will be rotated, ready to fit and will comes with all new gaskets, braided oil and water lines and an oil return pipe.

They will be stock radiator friendly which we believe is a must.

We have already fitted one of the TD04 kits that produced 265bhp @ 1.3 bar. Boost came on steadily from 3000rpm reaching full boost by 3800rpm. The car was extremely rapid and responsive on the road and makes a very nice fast road car. The TD05 kits will see an easy 300bhp with supporting mods.

Pictures will be coming very soon :)

Rest assured that these kits have been put together by us, using all our knowledge and experience. Not by someone with little knowledge or mechanical experience. Obviously we will fit these if required.

Prices and pictures to follow :rockon:

aaronw

Member +
looking forward to these being released.

will u also be doing manifolds/decats ect sold separetly?

WillGT

Member +
bloody hell just brought my stainless wepr kit would of waited and had a look how much your kit would of cost! :( good luck tho mate will still be intresting!

dazza ep91

Member +
cant wait to see these think im going to have to get one. in the summer will go well with this nice new forged engin you will be doing soon.

Ted

Member +
good thinking dave. with the exchange rate these days buying local will make more and more sense.

rob.94.gt

Member +
apart from a aftermarket ecu what else would you need to run one of these on a fairly standard car oh the td04 ones

miller3

Member +
Dave Dave Dave iv just had a hybrid TD04 made for Becky :( :( :haha:... not fitted it yet as its too bloody cold :haha:

Darius

Lifer
i'm sure these will be great as is everything the comes from Dave, just need to see pics and prices, as i will be upgrading soon

richglanzav

Member +
We have already fitted one of the TD04 kits that produced 265bhp @ 1.3 bar. Boost came on steadily from 3000rpm reaching full boost by 3800rpm. The car was extremely rapid and responsive on the road and makes a very nice fast road car.

thats my car and its crazy fast...ile post up a pic or 2 in next few days if you like