TV licencing man and police getting owned

triple j

Member +
Thats a good one lol, them boys no there stuff lucky the had a sound cop at the door, i wonder what the next cop was like that called around.

davehart

Member +
What a pair of twats. Spouting shit about contracts, brainwash, governs, human beings and doing the old 'someone could be getting robbed right now'

Why do they feel the need to not pay their TV license like the rest of us.

I'd just kick the door down, shove the warrant up their arse, take their TV away and put a bomb in that hippy wagon on the drive.

:)

pilgrim_fgau

Member +

Who says they have a TV, or any of the other means for them to buy a tv licence? Aswell as that, who even says they are tennants/owners of the house?

They have a very good argument IMO

Paul_JJ

Member +
What a pair of twats. Spouting shit about contracts, brainwash, governs, human beings and doing the old 'someone could be getting robbed right now'

I'd just kick the door down...

:)

And what if you won't find a TV there? then what?

It's a good video in my opinion, it shows that the law can be twisted and people wouldn't even know about it.

Texx

Super Moderator
If they had nothing to hide they should have just let them in...

Why should they let them in????

What jurisdiction does TV licensing have to enter your home??? Fair play to the guys, most people would just lie down and let these self proclaimed 'legal' corporations walk all over them. More people should stand up to these corporations, they have no more powers than Fred down the road running his corner shop. There's no wonder why we get fucked over left right and centre in this country when most people take the opinion of those found in this thread.

This is supposed to be a free country, how can it be called free when people are bullied into letting others into there own home without their total consent. Personally I've never paid for a TV license and never will, I've had TV licensing round before and in the same respect told them to fuck off! I don't use a TV, I have no interest in being filled with the propaganda bullshit that's shown on TV and therefore I am in no way, shape or form going to pay TV licensing for the privilege and certainly not going to let them into my home so they can confirm I'm telling the truth.

If TV licensing have the evidence to prove I or anyone has been watching broadcast TV without paying for a TV license, then see us in court. If they don't have the evidence, sit down and STFU!!!!

Moonbox

Member +
I watch TV, I pay license and it's that simple.
Although if I didn't pay it and continued to watch TV then I probably would stand at the door and
make a big fuss about it and not let them in, that's just my opinion.

Texx

Super Moderator
I watch TV, I pay license and it's that simple.

I have no issue with that, what annoys me is that TV Licensing seem to think they have the right to enter your property purely on the grounds that you do not have a current TV license. It's unthinkable to them that you may not have a TV license because you don't have a TV. Like I said if they have evidence to back up their claims then they can take the claim to court. The only people invited into my home are guests, a man from TV licensing banging on the door accompanied by a private security gaurd (i.e. the Police) does not in my eyes constitute them a guest. This goes for anyone else banging at my door wanting to enter, unless they have solid proof that a crime has been committed and a warrant from the Crown, any forced entry would not be lawful.

I have a simple principle, unless I've broken a law (i.e. committed a crime), if your names not down you aren't coming in.

triple j

Member +
The way it is over here is if u dont pay your tv license which is 160 euros u will have a summons for court at your door just like that, then if u dont pay the fine u get in court u will get locked up, and people have got locked up over it.

Rock-kick-Ass

Member +
its like the worst tax in the world next they'l be taxing on how you dress.. fucking goverment cunts,

Last edited: