untrusted seller snooksgt

as above, about a month ago i sent sum1 on here that goes by the name snooksgt payment for a rocker cover, heard newt of him since payment was sent, anyway sum1 on here got me his number so i give him a call and he said he had sent it out, so i waited a while an still nothing, then ring him agen an he says it got sent back to him! so i said i will pick it up!! after that no answer, so a rang an txt the f***er day n night n still no answer till tonight when i get a txt your not gettin no rocker cover, so i ring him agen and get come down al smash your face in blaa blaa blaa, so i fort alrite al come down, gets to his house, bang on the door n some little cowering smack head answers, am not dan am not dan, but i think it was him, a just said i want my money by the end of the week or al be back n break your f***in legs you little smack rat, so will have to wait n see what happens now!! sorry for the long read ;)

my own fault for sending cash but dealt with loads of people on here that way with no problems, anyway just warning people this snooksgt only answers people that want parts on here, dont trust him just a smack head funding his habbit be warned

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
OK... Before anyone else dives in on this thread, lets just wait to see what snooksgt has to say for himself. Obviously, we can check to see when he's online and what's he's reading, so I would expect a reply to this thread soon (hopefully).

So, if this thread does not concern you, please don't post.

Last edited:

andy.i

Member +
can i get that phone number and address asap please mate

he has £1300 of mine and im gonna go pay him a visit too.

andy.i

Member +
i checked googlemaps and it does look like him, check the top of the road, looks the same as the photos jay gave

Last edited:
from st helens if anyone knows him?? only seems to answer to threads in the wanted section, that he's got the parts that people need, be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
this bloke sent me few pms, regarding things i posted in the wanted section, fortunatly for me i didn buy anything.

hope you get it sorted out matey, good luck

cheers for the genreal warning aswell repped!

:beer:

andy.i

Member +
youve no idea how pissed off i am, i scrimped and scraped for 3 months to afford this feckin engine, wish id just saved up one more month n gone to daves!

andy.i

Member +
think is i dont think it is his now, the photos ive got show a driveway and the house that carl visited doesnt have a driveway....

Jay

Admin
The Untrusted Sellers list is a discussion for another thread lads.

Please keep this one on target with the purpose of getting the original poster sorted. Good eyes on you faisal. It does look rather suspicious that the car has gone missing under the circumstances..

turboloon

Member +
is this guy snooks gt glanza97 as well as i thought was who you bought yer engine from andy if this is one that snookgt is selling there is summit dodgy aboot it iirc..(haven't read yer whole thread andy as i'm working just noo min..keep me updated bud)bloody glanza 97 sold me a duff fuel pump claimed he sent out recipts for it never got feck all!! dodgy cunt!!

andy.i

Member +
im not sure mate, im trying desperatly to try and get this pricks address so i can go and see him, but no one on here is giving away anything, somebody must know him!

and i payed via bank transfer mate. paying via paypal i woulda had to pay fees, and he didnt want a cheque.

wee-jo

Member +
im not sure mate, im trying desperatly to try and get this pricks address so i can go and see him, but no one on here is giving away anything, somebody must know him!

and i payed via bank transfer mate. paying via paypal i woulda had to pay fees, and he didnt want a cheque.

Have u pm'd carlmcqueen? He went to his house so he should be able to give you the address no?

andy.i

Member +
yeah but his name was dan apparently, and thats not the same name ive been paying - says on the bank slip a different name.

you pay by bank transfer too turboloon?