VW Bora

Is this your car or are you selling it for the garage that its parked outside? Would I have seen the garage if I was heading to Slieve league cliffs?

Brendanlez

Member +
This is one of my cars, its my brothers garage, I have it parked there now trying to sell it, i had it for college and sick of it lying around the house for the past 18months not doing anything

Brendanlez

Member +
Actually not 2 bad a little quikere than a 4efe Corolla even with the 18" Its a twin cam engine AXP code very hard to get like this

This is one of my cars, its my brothers garage, I have it parked there now trying to sell it, i had it for college and sick of it lying around the house for the past 18months not doing anything

What was the story with the Type R Civic on the english plates you put up the other day?

gv1.3

Admin
your phone number is connected to a bebo page for an import company which has the bora you have for sale and the civic you put up for sale the other day listed. You are not a trader on here and attempted trading will get you banned.

EDIT: If these are in fact your cars please scan a copy of the log books and email them to admin@toyotagtturbo.com if they prove the car is yours we will approve your threads