WANTED...used forged pistons!!

wickedep

Trader
lads..
one of our customers have blown his motor and he is trying to do a budget build up..he cant afford brand new forged pistons..so i was wondering if any of you lads had a set of used forged pistons/rings for sale?? he requires the stock 74mm size. he may also be able to go for a set of used 5e rods if the price is decent. so if you guys have anything..please put down the specs/price on this thread and i will pass the details onto him...thank a lot...

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Last edited:

Turbodave666

Fresh Recruit
Still Needed

May have some 74mm sps forged pistons for sale second hand still good condition let me know if there still needed and i will come back with a price if i can sell them.

speedvision

Member +
lads..
one of our customers have blown his motor and he is trying to do a budget build up..he cant afford brand new forged pistons..so i was wondering if any of you lads had a set of used forged pistons/rings for sale?? he requires the stock 74mm size. he may also be able to go for a set of used 5e rods if the price is decent. so if you guys have anything..please put down the specs/price on this thread and i will pass the details onto him...thank a lot...

sacha
wickedEP Racing

hey sach..i know u said 74mm but if he decides to go bigger i have a 4500 mile or less 75mm forged ross low compression pistons with rings on them on stock 5e rods....if he is willing to rebore let me know and u guys can shoot me an offer price..

sam

wickedep

Trader
thanks lads..
but my mate's recently already bought wiseco pistons. but thanks anyways guys. much appreciate the feedback.

sacha
wickedEP Racing