wat do u boys and girls drink ??

stuarty1

Member +
just a random question wat do u drink :beer: lol i would drink carsberg but atm i cant stop drinking buckfast i no its not nice but i keep drinking it i feel like i am 14 again lol :haha:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
on the rare ocassion i do drink, some times guiness, or krony. then again dependin on the place, some times bottle of bud.

wull

Fresh Recruit
not had a drink for over 3 yrs now and i don't miss it at all.buckfast:haha:that stuff is lethal,they reckon it pretty much contributes to all the trouble that young uns get upto in scotland:haha:

when i did drink i really liked the usual,miller,budweiser,wine.southern comfort use to be tipple aswell,loved that stuff.just thinkign about it now though makes me feel sick.

sanchez

Member +
Used to be a beer man really, fosters, budweiser mainly, still like a bud or a corona every now and again.

But mainly a spirit drinker now tbh, usually JD, Jim Beam with coke on the pre lash then, absinth, sambuca when out on the town, and when had enough of that evil shit usually finish off on VKs lol

Never a good day the next!!! haha

thefalls

Member +
Sambuca on and off....sometimes a few shots of tequilas.
But mostly i am a spirits man.
Johny Walker red/black label.
My favourite is Glen Fiddich on the rocks.
You really need to have it on the rocks to appreciate the taste.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Straight jagermeister is my favourite, then JD, disarano & Vodka (grey goose is my fav). I just drink beers on the side....

J25GTi

Lifer
Beer, cider, jager, rum, vodka, sambuca,

Recently its been an awful lot of Rum, but in our weekends a bit of everything goes down!

stavros

Member +
Usually guiness if im out locally, but if I can get hold of it, I love desperados...

Finish the evenings off with shorts, im pretty easy whats in them, as long as theres ice

Jay

Admin
millertime.jpg