website wars!tgtt.com vs ukstarletclub.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idrees

Banned
And what the hell is the point in posting this? It's old shit and now the two clubs are cool :) I very very rarely hear a bad thing about TGTT on there, and vice versa.

bigdoods

Member +
oh right.sorry i didnt know this was a thing of the past.its just struck me thats all.mods lock this up and delete it if iv sais something wrong.just galliano on the site said tgtt.com "wasnt worth the paypal fees" 2 mins ago

Idrees

Banned
tbh when ever i read a post that was slating tgtt, it was ecksjay
Yeah just looked over the thread and it looks like it was mainly Rick and Harrison slating it. Oh and they both did end up registering on here, lol. ;)

Phil

Super Moderator
i signed up on ukstarletclub a while back, posted a few times. seems like a nice wee site.

not maybe the same technical knowhow online over there, or many people online at all really compared to here but i didnt mind the site at all! i think we should get on with our N/a cousins :)

Phil

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Pls do not put up these kind of threads, even if u see something, contact admin or a mod & we will take it from there, these kind of threads only cause conflict & a load of bullshit about nothing..

This kind of thread is good for one place only..

Kon

Status
Not open for further replies.