Well Its Been A Crazy Night!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Well it was my missus 21st today. An be being an idiot forgot she wanted too go out for a meal. So last night i chose an indian place in caterham last minute got a table.

ive been feeling ill all day, so when i eventually saw her i wasn in such a good mood, which put her ina bad mood lol.

She got all the presents she wanted. got too this resturant, which i must say was great, food, service,clean etc.

1/2 way through eatin my i turn round, an realise that katie price is standing at the reception gettin a takeway.(looked like she could do with it tbh). any way my missus is probally her biggest stalker on the planet lol.

she owns everything she sells lol. So me being a shy person, bowled over an asked for a pic/autograph. (Nervously)

unfortunatly she said she cant do a pic, but was happy too meet my missus an sign a personal birthday message for her. beofre grabbing her dinner, an cruising off in her white range rover.

so my missus is a very happy girl right now. an im set for a good birthday an xmas for my car bits i need lol.

just thought id share this with you lol.

:beer:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
pity no pics!

yea she said shes not aloowed for pr reasons. fuckin slag lol

how nice are her tits in real life ?? katies now not your misses lol

tbh mate shes that thin, i think the rest of her body is eatin them away lol

Did your mrs pay out up the dinner dumper is the million dollar question though?
lol very unlikely mate

yea mate made her day so im happy for that reason

M

mad_max926

fair play man that got u out of a shit situation awesome