WEPR Anniversary sales ending on 25th October!!!

wickedep

Trader
hey lads,
all good things must come to an end. i have decided to end the sales on the above given date. my plan originally was to keep it going for a little longer, however we are unable to cope with production. so i feel its best to stop for now. so you guys have a little bit of time to still make use of these awesome prices..specially on the turbo kits. our plan is to try our best to revise our prices a little in the near future, but they will never get this low. i also want to just take this opportunity to thank the lads who are patiently waiting for their parts...some have been waiting well over the originally estimated time period, most patient...some impatient :p...but i cant thank you enough.

also want to take this chance to thank all our customers..past and present...we owe everything to you guys. thank you so much for you're support. it is the encouragement you give that keeps us going especially in hard times such as these. we will reciprocate by continuing to develop and offer you guys the best quality parts at the most reasonable prices possible. also want to send out a final thank you to the admin @tggt.com. you guys are awesome!!! :rockon::beer:

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
hey guys...just bumping this up for the guys who still haven't gotten their asses in gear...sales end tomorrow...the 25th of october :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing