WEPR CT9 manifold (O.E.M replacement)..Group Buy started inside!!!

wickedep

Trader
lads..
we are re-releasing our OEM replacement CT9 manifold once again. they are back..better than ever. available only in mildsteel at the moment. this manifold is a direct swap for the stock unit. have a look and let us know what you think...we are yet to figure out the pricing..at the moment its looking at around $350usd shipped to UK/most locations.

weprct9.jpg

weprct92.jpg

weprct93.jpg

thanks..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Last edited:

Chris@CCM

Member +
That really looks first class pal ! One of the very few manifolds I would buy . Look at how neat the pipes link up over other makes of manifolds :cool:

Last edited:

wickedep

Trader
cheers chris!!

affy...we'll have a stock soon..maybe someone can organise a GB..upto you guys! once i have the pricing figured out...you can order any time you want..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
not available in external configuration mate. at the moment if you want an external set up then we only have the power-up kit to offer. thanks.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

monka

Member +
looks like another wicked piece of kit mate, still doesnt tempt me away from what we have already discussed sacha, i'll pm you once i have everything sorted here and done. lol

TO82

Member +
Would you be able to make a MS CT9 Mani which keeps stock position and has an external wastegate flange at all or is it too hard to fit in stock position?

Would be intrested in a GB what sort of prices would we be looking at? Would prefer External tho if its possible ;)

durmz

Member +
google says 350 dollars is 216 pounds, dnt know if its up to date with the exchange rate though.

for some who doesnt know alot about manifolds, (thatd be me lol) why would u say this one was better? sell it to me! lmao

looks class for sure

wickedep

Trader
hey durmz..i say our's is good because its made to flow very nicely..all the runners are nice and smooth..lot of attention has been paid the collector..made of thick 3.6mm thick m/s materials and tig welded for toughness and thick flanged/support brace has been thrown in added durability...very good price and you'll always have us there to give you any sort of after sale service. thanks..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
also...group buy price..i think i would be able to do the manifold for $310usd shipped for 5 people. if we have 10 people then i can manage $280usd shipped. thanks..

sacha
wickedEP Racing