wepr fmic piping kit only price?

dac69er

Super Moderator
could you stick up the price of the fmic piping kit up on your price list please sacha?

may want one myself when i decide how im going to tackle my fmic setup.

cheers

wickedep

Trader
hey mate..
its $275usd shipped for the bare piping kit. $300usd shipped for the piping kit+hoses/clips.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
can these kits be made forall aplications?
if so you should put it up in your price list as i think they will sell v.quickly

speedvision

Member +
i think it will depend on ur intercooler
smaller intercooler will need more pipe to the front where as longer one may need less........the piping kit i think can only be so much..but ofocurse u can always join and make it fit...the bends will already be there

sam

wickedep

Trader
hey sam..
our piping kit will fit almost any universal fmic on the market with very little mods. the piping kit is also very adaptable to almost turbo set up. like you said..if the cooler is very short..then the piping in front needs to be extended a little bit. this can also be done using some hoses.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

speedvision

Member +
hey sam..
our piping kit will fit almost any universal fmic on the market with very little mods. the piping kit is also very adaptable to almost turbo set up. like you said..if the cooler is very short..then the piping in front needs to be extended a little bit. this can also be done using some hoses.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

yes exactly

sam