WEPR skyline...

wickedep

Trader
hey lads..
things are getting a bit boring around here lately so i thought i'd spice things up a bit by posting some pics of a recent project car we completed, the car belongs to a close friend/customer..its a R33 skyline GTst with the RB25 turbo motor. the owner wanted more power..so we've chucked the old puffer out and replaced it with a trust T88/t78 hybrid along with all the WEPR goodies like manifold/downpipe/fmic kit/intake manifold/apexi power FC and lots of other custom work to make everything work just right..the car is running 1.5 bar boost and howering at only 500whp...but by the end of the year we hope to have it upto a healthy 800whp

hope you enjoy!

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Attachments

• wepr skyline.jpg
    wepr skyline.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 278
  • wepr skyline 3.jpg
    wepr skyline 3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 313
  • wepr skyline 2.jpg
    wepr skyline 2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 162
G

gaz_turbo1

looks mad, what bout making inlet mani's for the starlet?
is it on stock bottom end?

wickedep

Trader
hey gaz..
not many people on here would be willing to spend cash on a uprated intake manifold. its not currently worth the r&d costs. so we wont be making one for the ep's unless there is a lot of confirmed interest. thanks for your comments.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
holy shit sacha!! thats one amazing engine bay uv made hehe!! (well not that i had any doubt :D) seriously as always top job man!

that skyline looks insane! & with 500whp im sure the 4wd blasts u off the line hehe!!

well done & congrats to the owner! :rockon:
kon

wickedep

Trader
hey hybrid..
its a gtst model bro..not GTR..so its RWD..but yeah with 275 profile yoko's in the back it gets off the line decently.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

G

gaz_turbo1

yeah dave burwash sells them for close to 500 quid i think, BUT did'nt use one on his car :confused:

i remember seeing one for sale some where, but if i remember it was the other side of a grand

JGT

Member +
I've heard a lot about this car, i can't see the pics but i really do need to see it in the flesh! :)

wickedep

Trader
one more after the catch can installation.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

weprskyline4.jpg

gayan_GT

Lifer
awsome!!! my gosh sash!!! didnt expect anything like this!!!that car is soo bloody AMAZING!!! riyaz must be one happy MF!!! great work ...