WEPR website finally online!!

wickedep

Trader
hey lads,
its been a long time comming...we've finally managed to get our asses online. please check it out lads .... www.wepracing.com .please excuse any errors etc..there still maybe some bugs etc..but its up and running for the most part. if anyone has any feedback...good or bad...youre most welcomed to share :beer: :beer: :beer:

sacha
wickedEP Racing

gv1.3

Admin
well done, nice site.

The joomla lightbox/gallery doesnt load up the full picture when I click in to it. I am using latest version of google chrmoe.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
the sites looking good mate!

i think i found a spelling mistake though. in the fuelling section on the walbro pump kit it says "Intake application" should say "in tank application" right??

sanchez

Member +
Looks good mate, nice work :rockon:

Yeah as said the pics of customers cars dont load properly :(
Also i noticed you made alot of custom WEPR parts for the demo car like intake mani, tb, fuel rail etc... will you be making these available to buy? :)

Also you spelt Banzai as benzai :)

Last edited:

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
well done lad !.

Websites do take a long time i do have graphs and pics fitted for the td04 hybird if needed give us a shout

billybob

Untrusted Seller
just on the site its great

WickedEP Racing Demo Car
Our goal is to break the 400whp barrier very soon with more tuning and drivetrain upgrades. Current horsepower estimated @380whp

thats a great setup there you have

with a 5e engine build

:)

Johnny_C

Lifer
great to see it sacha.:)
any chance of getting some stickers for customers,past and present??
just a suggestion,id be happy to put one on my car,get the website out there more too.:)

wickedep

Trader
thanks for pointing out all the mistakes guys..i will attend to them right away!! thank you for taking the time to go through the site :)

hey cat..the hybrid should have said " $1200usd shipped " bro :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Sparky

Member +
well done, nice site.

The joomla lightbox/gallery doesnt load up the full picture when I click in to it. I am using latest version of google chrmoe.

Same for me and I am on FireFox

Love the site though looks awsome :rockon:

clarkytrd

Member +
looks cool mate.... only one thing i noticed, your individual price list on your hybrid td04 kit, the price for the hybrid turbo is only $120 not $1200.

nearly died when i seen how cheap it was, woulda taken two of them!! :haha: