What Arp bolts come with scat con rods

danturbo4311

Member +
I need to get a new set of ARP 2000 bolts to fit the scat rods, Iv been in contact with scat & they have said there are 2 types of bolts they use for starlets, one with a thread of 3/8" x1.6 part number #4AJ1.601-25LU or the 5/16" bolts part number #3AG15052U. Its been a while since I fitted these bolts but I cant find the box or anything for the rods, the only way Im gonna no for sure is to take off the sump & give them the number stamped on the rod, unless someone on here knows. Apparently the 3/8 bolts require the use of a 7/16 socket & the 5/16 bolt uses a 3/8 socket.

danturbo4311

Member +
Just to update incase others require it the ARP part number for the bolts was 200-6209. not the numbers listed (the numbers above are what scat gave me as part of there product codes) and they were ARP 2000 3/8UNF X 1.6", cost me £62 posted for a set of 8 including ARP lube.
Can anyone confirm the torque settings for these bolts on scat rods with ARP lube as Iv misplaced my spec sheet, from what I can remember I think it is 50ftlbs.

Shorty

Member +
is 55 lbs/ft mate, on a 3/8 arp rod bolt as iv just done mine on my cunningham rods about a wekk ago :D the rod brand is erelevant its all down to the bolt diamiter ;)