What Colour?????

drew-turbo

Member +
hey guys and gals ive just primmerd my car i was going to do it solid colour orange but ive got a bit confused thinking of other colours but wot colour shall i do my gt turbo?

Ted

Member +
hey guys and gals ive just primmerd my car i was going to do it solid colour orange but ive got a bit confused thinking of other colours but wot colour shall i do my gt turbo?

mate if the day ever comes when you want to sell it you'll be glad you never sprayed it orange. dont tango it dude. tastefull dark metallic colour

at least it was originally painted black - gives a better oppertunity imo to spray it any colour you like so when you pop the bonnet or anything and see it all black then it wouldnt be so bad looking ;)

anyway i'd go for a deep dark red or a very dark blue :)

drew-turbo

Member +
im thinking of doing it back black again now but with loads of metlic in it. myn was blak metalic it looked good when polished up but it didnt last long shiny blacks a magnet for dirt. so does any one no a black with a lot of metalic in it? name or paint code?

if u check the toyota code u have u get a high metalic flake in a few as there are like 7 diff shade and one has a pearl blue through it too looks sweet like!!!

Last edited:
If i was in your situation I would try something a little different. How about satin black? Not sure how it would look on a gt, but cant be many that colour. Or how about pearl white?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
ask one of the lads to do a photoshop for you before you get stuck in! atleast itll give you an idea..

theres too many black/silver gt's etc around lol