what is this car????

Discussion in 'Chill Out Room' started by sx_turbo, Nov 24, 2011.

1. sx_turbo

sx_turbo Paid Member

[​IMG]

any ideas on what this car is????

its a japanes import, and i have trawled through the auctions and cant see anything

2. jayc-glanza17

jayc-glanza17 Paid Member

looks like an accord type r

3. sx_turbo

sx_turbo Paid Member

nope,

i have found what it is now though, i'll leave it open to people guessing for a bit though

4. Johnny_C

Johnny_C Paid Member

honda torneo,basically an accord.
    quite a few of them over here.

5. thefalls

thefalls Registered User +

In certain countries its called the honda accord.

6. Brad_L

Brad_L Paid Member

honda accord euro R

7. Corey_gt

Corey_gt Administrator

8. www.glanza.co.uk

www.glanza.co.uk Super Mod (極度の調整器)

There are 2 versions of that chassis, the Accord Euro R, and the Torneo Euro R (like the Levin & Treuno). That, is a CL1 Torneo Euro R.

9. sanchez

sanchez Paid Member

Yep accord euro r, pretty rare cars

10. Wills21

Wills21 Registered User +

Loads of Euro R's over here, is it a Euro R or an Sir-T like mine below??

[​IMG]

11. toyotagt

toyotagt Paid Member

there not meant to be that fast are they? i was told if i get one dont race it cos i wont win

12. corofin12345

corofin12345 Paid Member

this place over here is riddled with them... theres at least 6 in ennis alone so can only imagine how many theres around ireland altogether... Torneo Euro R as said above

13. sx_turbo

sx_turbo Paid Member

surprised there not more in england there a pretty nice looking motor, only got like 210 or 220 bhp or something but i bet it still moves quite niceley

14. dac69er

dac69er Super Moderator

dont see many accords in general in the uk, so cant imagine anyone is going to go out there way to get one of these when you can pick up an accord type R for peanuts nowdays ;)

15. corofin12345

corofin12345 Paid Member

lovely looking car but my mates brothers one gives awfull trouble, wheel bearings especially

16. Wills21

Wills21 Registered User +

I've never had a bit of trouble with mine, they're a cruiser! Very comfortable cars with a nice bit of poke when needed. Not as fast as a starlet but suits me down to the ground with the baby, you could fit five bodies in the boot they're that big, loads of buggy space lol.

Mine is a Sir-T with a four speed automatic box but also has a tiptronic mode which is good fun. 180bhp compared to the euro r's 220bhp.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011