2.5" exhaust
fmic
safc
fpr
315cc injectors
bcc
fuel pump
open turbo

and a few more mod's but nothing special, i want to get my car setup at monstermotorsport as they have a accurate dyno, but i dont know what theyre setting up is like?

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

durmz

Member +
My spec is

Td04L @ 1.4 bar
zisco manifold and downpipe
Internally stock engine
stock new toyota headgasket
2.5" exhaust
fmic
safc
fpr
bcc
fuel pump
open turbo

and a few more mod's but nothing special, i want to get my car setup at monstermotorsport as they have a accurate dyno, but i dont know what theyre setting up is like?

cheers

internally stock engine? 1.4 bar? i dont know what power, but after not very long i predict BANG!!

B

bob

i didnt ask for these answers did i, it can be done with safc and yes stock ecu, i dont see why you people cry at this, when some people i know of have run 1.6 bar on td04's on stock internals

Theres a few members on here now over 1.2 bar on td04 with no problems, i recall of one member with a glanza running 1.4 bar on stock internals but with emanage. Emanage blue doesnt offer much of better fueling than a good setup on safc would! Oh i forgot to mention i have 315cc injectors too

drew-turbo

Member +
i didnt ask for these answers did i, it can be done with safc and yes stock ecu, i dont see why you people cry at this, when some people i know of have run 1.6 bar on td04's on stock internals

Theres a few members on here now over 1.2 bar on td04 with no problems, i recall of one member with a glanza running 1.4 bar on stock internals but with emanage. Emanage blue doesnt offer much of better fueling than a good setup on safc would! Oh i forgot to mention i have 315cc injectors too

there just trying to help you out :homer:

y3Lo

Member +
My spec is

Td04L @ 1.4 bar
zisco manifold and downpipe
Internally stock engine
stock new toyota headgasket
2.5" exhaust
fmic
safc
fpr
315cc injectors
bcc
fuel pump
open turbo

cheers

1. i'd probably put a filter on that turbo, just to be safe
2. are 315cc's still ok at 1.4 bar?

i agree people have done it before, go for it mate and good luck.

AntEP82

Member +
Well don't say ppl didnt warn you when you blow ur engine up! At that boost with a decent map (with decent management) should see 260+ i'd say

GTWorld

Member +
Good Excuse to build a forged engine if it blows up but good look would be good to see another one make it on standard internals

B

bob

Well don't say ppl didnt warn you when you blow ur engine up! At that boost with a decent map (with decent management) should see 260+ i'd say

many people have warned me , im not normal! lol 260 would be nice

Good Excuse to build a forged engine if it blows up but good look would be good to see another one make it on standard internals
Well ive already had problems with my old 4e, this one seems good though and has 165 all across, runs mint, we shall see though

Best of luck mate! Would like to see how this turns out! lol

Cheers, Should be good, well im not going to run 1.4 for deffinate yet! im going to push it so either the injectors max out, or until its too unsafe for stock internals/fueling

Derek

Lifer
There was a lad on here done it recently as an experiment on standard internals had a forged engine to go in after lasted a while it went pop eventually.

durmz

Member +
There was a lad on here done it recently as an experiment on standard internals had a forged engine to go in after lasted a while it went pop eventually.

yer, think he made 1.4 bar on a dyno before it spat out a rod :haha:

as others have said...good luck

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Member +
clap.gif

Go on mate, see how far you can push standard internals!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Are you driving a GT or Glanza? If its a GT 1994 or below you'll be grand(ish), I'd say about 265hp. If its a Glanza well u run the risk of not making it as far as getting a reading.