what will my glanza make (guess the power game)

superspat

Member +
my glanza is going to be set up a week tommor and thought would see who can guess the bhp after its been set up, u will win a smiley face pm if you get it rite, it has the following mods

compression is around 151 across all 4 cylinders (or was when last check last year)
just serviced
wepr ct9 power up kit with screamer pipe to atmos
hks high flow cat back exhaust
crturbos hybrid ct9
walbor 255 pump
1 stage colder iridiums plugs and uprated leads (cant remember what leads)
custom short fmic pipe work with golf fmic core
front mount filter
tomie rrfpr and jam fcd
gizzmo ebc will be set up to 1bar/1.1bar

thats the main bits i think

im gonna say 209.3 at the fly if my clutch holds up

superspat

Member +
not sure tbh why the compression is that, but its the same across all 4 cylinders and car runs spot on so not to worried

Phil

Super Moderator
maybe all the piston rings are on their way out lol...

or maybe the test was not done 100% correctly.

Phil

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.

or maybe the test was not done 100% correctly.

Phil

More likely, seems common enough.

Only reason I mentioned the compression was obvioulsy if it was 180 the car would make more power in a like for like situation.

Phil

Super Moderator
More likely, seems common enough.

Only reason I mentioned the compression was obvioulsy if it was 180 the car would make more power in a like for like situation.

too true. highly unlikely to get them all in and around the same unless they are A.OK, so im sure he is sweet despite the reading

but sure time will tell. ill go for 148@the wheels.

Phil

superspat

Member +
i most prob messed the test up some how, as was not ot sure how to do it so done it on a warm engine on a wot, but all 4 are so close to each other so im not worried

superspat

Member +
gonna have a crack at doing it again if get time before next wed, still need to wire in the jam and mount my frp some were.

im gonn abe seriously pissed of if i dont get over 200bhp and over 170tourqe as my mate was running 181 at 1.1 bar on a standrad ct9