what you think????

DodgyDan

Member +
let me know if you think this is good time....
will point out i had the misses with me and boot still had sub amp 6x9s etc....

Last edited:

GP82

Member +
Good effort! Easily a 13 sec car with a better 60 ft. Poss high 12's with a full drag setup with that kinda terminal speed. Don't think cars on street/sports tyres were hooking up that well, best i managed was a ridiculous 2.4 60 ft. The run i had with you was 2.7 or could have been a 3.0 ft 60 ft, i bogged down, absoluteley ridiculous launch. Best run was 14.0 @ 106mph, was not happy as did not break 13 secs, Could not get the car to hook up, was terrible. What is your engine/turbo setup?

DodgyDan

Member +
you mean like this lol

i remember pulling up beside you thinking you looked far too standard lol, yeah my run with you was terrible i just bogged down to but then the next run was my fastest and best so far which was 14.06 @ 104.6 mph lol
the girlfriend did scare me saying that she seen you up pod before and were doing some good times....was that you?
I'm running a full forged 5e with a wepr external TD04 kit. How bout you?

GP82

Member +
He he awesome! I go to as many RWYB events that i can make, but mostly to spectate. It always amazes me how quick the high powered drag cars can catapult so damn quick outta that lauch pad and the sound fx from them are jus' mad. I do sometimes run if the weather is any good which it hardly is lol. That day the weather was nice so thought i would have a blast, but don't know about good times lol. My car is setup for the streets with response being the focus. I'm running forged 4E with VF29 turbo @ 12psi until i get a chance to tune it.

H_D

Member +
He he awesome! I go to as many RWYB events that i can make, but mostly to spectate. It always amazes me how quick the high powered drag cars can catapult so damn quick outta that lauch pad and the sound fx from them are jus' mad. I do sometimes run if the weather is any good which it hardly is lol. That day the weather was nice so thought i would have a blast, but don't know about good times lol. My car is setup for the streets with response being the focus. I'm running forged 4E with VF29 turbo @ 12psi until i get a chance to tune it.

I gonna bun ur time next year bwoy (after you tune it for me hehehe)