whats the best way to make power?

jam

Member +
whats the best way to make power I am running 2.5` exhaust straight with racing decat and no backbox (silencer) or other option taking out decat add a blitz nur back box? Is backbox nessary on high bhp engine. Which is the best to produce more power on drag racing 400mt run.Thanks

sam_glanz

Member +
with a turbo car, you dont need to rely on back presure, theres alots more air being sucked into the engine and a n/a car, so the the quicker you get the air out the better, so i would not worry about what back box to have to much

jam

Member +
with a turbo car, you dont need to rely on back presure, theres alots more air being sucked into the engine and a n/a car, so the the quicker you get the air out the better, so i would not worry about what back box to have to much

Thanks mate thats what I thought.

if you look at the front of the exhaust were its bolted on the decat your see alot of exhaust narrow down to like 2 inch then back to 2.5 cut this off and reweld the flange thats a improvement as it restricks the flow a turbo would be a good upgrade or engine managment system bud