where are the parts iv ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

callum

Member +
i ordered part studs piston rings and thermostat, they have still not arrived, not happy at all. their has been more than enough time to get here, and i have a dead line to get car sorted which i will no longer meet ! thanks could of had the bits here 3 times over by now,NOT GOOD!

callum

Member +
a week today, ordered them first thing in the morning, and was told they would be with me in a few days, which was a long enough wait, phoned thursday, told they had been sent that day, said they would be their the next day, saturday at the latest, if i had knowen it was going to be this long i would of went else where, as their is good reason for needing them asap, but thats the whole months rush out the window

Chris_14a

Member +
Have you tried to contact them at the unit as I have never had a problem with the service. Try 01925 822266 during working hours :)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Callum,

Apologies on the delay, I would have expected your parts to be with you today but if they have not arrived today then I should assume they will be with you in the morning.

As per our telephone conversation on Friday I said the rings had come in from Toyota that day and they would be shipped out to you, which they were. You said that was fine on Friday and didn't express any urgency with the parts? Otherwise we could have sorted a Saturday delivery for them bud...

If you had an issue, just pickup the phone and give me a call, we're in 7 days a week on 01925 822 266 :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

callum

Member +
Yeah im sorry been getting a bit stressed with getting everything.
and getting my car ready. And had a dead line that i wanted to meet.
But im going to be pushed for time. With work and everything.
I did think it was sent 24 hour am i correct? I may have miss red

So my appoligys. But cheers for bit il have my fingers cross for
tomorrow.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.