whiteglanzav

Pav

Member +
Bought an AEM TruBoost controller from him. Great guy to deal with, as soon as payment cleared he sent it off first class and I had it the next day. It arrived in good condition and as described. His communication was excellent and overall he is a sound chap. :)

Happy Days :drive:

Rumel786

Member +
Met him last week to purchase the dvd player, help me fit it in (took around an hour lol)

Made sure everything worked perfectly, solded & wired my wiring in properly for me :) & even sold me some cheaps cigs lol

Top guy to deal with.

Hope you liked the spin :)

Ted

Member +
bought a filter from whiteglanzav, had it the next day after posting. all as described, good guy.

SupaStu

Member +
Bought a TRD exhaust, and got it delivered to NI very fast, well wrapped (including free spongey stuff), item is in great condition as spec'd.

Cheers lad!
:beer::beer::beer:

sanchez

Member +
Cheers mate, received the oil cooler and relocation kit yesterday :D
Looks great, cant wait to fit it :rockon:

malcolmgt

Member +
Blitz bov

Bought blitz bov off the lad. came quickly and in great condition as described.
happily deal with him again!

churcherj

Member +
my ebc discs and braided lines arrived today, very well packaged and quick delivery! updated me all the way through to let me know when the item was posted etc, top bloke! and thanks :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
good seller

received my civic rad this morning mate, very well packaged, good description of the item. only problem is ive got too clean it :( lol

very good seeller an quick with all pms etc.

cheers again mate take it easy

dan