who needs a 5e..?

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Some good figures there, but why does the bottom one die off at 5K+?? boost problem??

dantheman

Member +
who knows, all i know is it didnt tail off on the road, which is what matters, and not whats on abit of paper ;)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Sweet dan 250hp and 235hp = two fast Gt's:rockon:

But until you have driven a 5e then drive a 4e with the same set-ups you can't really knock the 5e down

Gee

Member +
Cool.

You can still produce good power on a 4E, but the bigger the turbo, the better the performance if you go 5E IMO.

No replacement for displacement :D

Whats your next ride going to be?

KrissyB

Member +
Wonder what it makes at a proper Dyno ;) whp aswel, nice power figures compared to my .....

208bhp:p

Ill take you out in my 5e when its done , as Abbott knows Dyno figures are not everything hehe

Last edited:

dantheman

Member +
well im not one of these guys who tunes there cars for the dyno figures... hence why i never posted the graphs up.. doesnt bother me what it makes, its how it performs in 'real life' is what really matters.. TOOOOO many people care about bhp/whp on here :rolleyes: but anyways, its a dyno graph, so take it with a pinch of salt.

KrissyB

Member +
well im not one of these guys who tunes there cars for the dyno figures... hence why i never posted the graphs up.. doesnt bother me what it makes, its how it performs in 'real life' is what really matters.. TOOOOO many people care about bhp/whp on here :rolleyes: but anyways, its a dyno graph, so take it with a pinch of salt.

agreed matey its all about on the road figures

dantheman

Member +
was looking at ek9's but decided on a teg as ive wanted one for a while. but its not going to stay n/a for long ;)