Who remembers me?

Auto EP82

Lifer
Hey I used to come on here a lot about five years ago some people I'm sure will remember me, any who I've come back on to say hi , show you what i have eventualy moved on to and to see if my little beast is still on here and if Ronald still has her.

Jay

Admin
I remember you - Autoboxers need to stick together lol.

Looks like you are having fun with the Zee, there's a cracking grumble off them!

As you can see we are a little bit quieter nowadays. It's sort of nice being back in the dark corner after all the madness that was going on back then.

Jay

mudi

Member +
Love those Wheels!!
the Z is a marvelous car ,Driven a freinds 350Z i gotta say it handles really well and the steering feedback is great.

Auto EP82

Lifer
Cheers guys yeh gota love the autos jay the box in the 350 is great much better than the starlet and 200sx auto boxes. And blakmamber have you still got the same starlet that i saw? is ronald still on here with my old car?. she is a beast I love it I'm slowly turning it into a track car but I do still miss my little starlet was probably the most fun car I have had.

Barnz74

Fresh Recruit
Sorry dragging up this thread but I love the comment "Autoboxers need to stick together lol."

Welcome back Auto!!! We do have to stick together, I can't drive anything but Autos as am disabled, so good to see some more autos around.

Is the 350z auto box a LOT better? presume it's Tiptronic? Not quite sipping the fuel like an EP though eh?

Jay

Admin
I'm still rocking the autobox daily lol..

Gonna miss her when I take her off the road for some much deserved tinkering!

Auto EP82

Lifer
I'm back again guys, another few years later lol. Really missing the starlet again now, so considering getting another auto. If anyone has a good condition pretty standard auto for sale please send me a message. And a few updated pictures for you all of the zed.received_10212013284469127.jpeg IMG_20170501_071601_583.jpg

SKINY

Lifer
Tidy looking car that bud, there was one out at Kirkiston yesterday and he was doing well, eventually he got passed by a mx5 tho :)

Auto EP82

Lifer
yeh done alot to it this year, rear wing, canards, decats, seats, new steering wheel and new gators. Took it on the ring last year that was amazing and my Mrs got a DC5 this year aswell.

Still craving another starlet tho, not many quad lamps about now tho all that seems to be for sale is the glanzas

Auto EP82

Lifer
Sorry dragging up this thread but I love the comment "Autoboxers need to stick together lol."

Welcome back Auto!!! We do have to stick together, I can't drive anything but Autos as am disabled, so good to see some more autos around.

Is the 350z auto box a LOT better? presume it's Tiptronic? Not quite sipping the fuel like an EP though eh?

Yes Im the same I can only drive autos as I have a below knee amputation on the right leg. Not a big fan of the old auto boxes now I've had a few semi autos. The zeds gearbox is awesome although alot of people slag them off then once they drive them they realise how good they are.

Reactions: Jay