Why has my for sale thread not been posted?

mork

Member +
Submitted a for sale thread last week, followed all the rules, but it hasn't appeared yet? Where is it please? Is there anything I need to correct?

Jay

Admin
Just checked there now chap, looks like the pics weren't working. If I approve it for you can you sort them immediately?

Jay

mork

Member +
Yeah, I can sort that out. Posted using my phone, perhaps why it didn't work properly. Would have been nice if someone had messaged me to let me know though. Thanks for the help.

Jay

Admin
I've approved it here for you:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?106275-PCV-valve-and-grommet&p=1134042

If you could sort the pics then we are sweet.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that everyone would be personally messaged mate, I don't think any forum does, although I agreed in an ideal world we would have the time to do that. As it stands we aren't going to promise something we can't deliver so the rules reflect this.

Hope that sounds fair,

Jay

Phil

Super Moderator
I've approved it here for you:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?106275-PCV-valve-and-grommet&p=1134042

If you could sort the pics then we are sweet.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that everyone would be personally messaged mate, I don't think any forum does, although I agreed in an ideal world we would have the time to do that. As it stands we aren't going to promise something we can't deliver so the rules reflect this.

Hope that sounds fair,

Jay

COMPLETELY UNFAIR. once again the powers that be play fast and loose with our lives IN THE BALANCE.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS,

Jay i would suggest that you write Mork an essay right now telling him off your sincerest and deepest apologies and that you will provide him with a 'daily forum synopsis' hand delivered with hugs and kisses everyday form now till Forever to insure he is kept abreast of anything which may affect him.

Its TOO LATE to just approve a thread retrospectively to cover up your lack of administrative prowess, what Mork needs is LOVE.

It had nothing to do with Morks phone, its a good phone, and he probably has enough fingers to use it, NO the problem lies firmly with the the people in charge of this outfit.

Mork you ever need to talk, im in your corner.

Phil

PS i may be ranting aimlessly here, but i enjoyed it.

mork

Member +
lol. Don't want to upset anyone!! Sorry guys, my apologies. Of course you can't message everyone, it would indeed be madness.

Thanks for the help, I'll sort those pics out.

Jay

Admin
This has been plaguing me a while so I had a brainwave.

I've given the 'Paid Member' group permission to see deletion notices.

Could Phil (or any Paid Member) have a look at the sales forums and see if they can see any reasons for deletions please?

Cheers,

Jay

Phil

Super Moderator
This has been plaguing me a while so I had a brainwave.

I've given the 'Paid Member' group permission to see deletion notices.

Could Phil (or any Paid Member) have a look at the sales forums and see if they can see any reasons for deletions please?

Cheers,

Jay

Will have a look and see whats going on with this

(right now i dont fully understand but im off to the sales forum to try and spot these 'reasons for deletion' you speak of)

Phil

Jay

Admin
Awesome.

Right, I'm gonna leave it so as Paid members can see the reasons we reject sales threads. It should give the forum a bit more transparency.

It means that if no mod is online our supporting members can keep everyone else right which should help everyone.

Sound good?

Jay

Admin
Just wondering if someone can give me a screenshot of how it appears on a paid member account please?