Wicklow Gap run aftermath

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Well it was a good day had by all i think bar the turnout. We were blessed with the weather at least staying dry. Myself and Clarky met up with the Galen, Ross and Darren in Newtown where we got some pics and had a good old chat. Have to say the lads cars really are a credit to them. We then decided to make tracks and head up towards the Gap. There was an immediate stop on my behalf as my nice new pillar pod and gauges decided to fall out of the sky and into my lap:haha:. That was sorted with some tape and we soldiered on. Had a good spin over the gap where we decided to stop and take some more pics in some of the best scenery around. We then had to say goodbye to Galen but the rest of us went on further for some food before we went our seperate ways. All in all it was a good day despite the numbers.

DSCN0420.jpg

DSCN0434.jpg

DSCN0440.jpg

Big thank you to Clarky, Ross, Darren and Galen for showing up.

Next one will be bigger and better so get the machines ready people;)

Stuart

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Thanks John, yeah shame you and Mark couldnt make it. Be good to see you both at the next one.

weeJohn

Lifer
The cars and pics look great lads, glad you had a good time but pity about the poor turn out.

I dont know what is happening with the EP meets but good numbers are hard to get for the ammount of them about. Do we all come accross as monsters or something lol?

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
The cars and pics look great lads, glad you had a good time but pity about the poor turn out.

I dont know what is happening with the EP meets but good numbers are hard to get for the ammount of them about. Do we all come accross as monsters or something lol?

Yeah i know exactly what you mean. Will have to just hope the good weather sparks up some interest. I will be doing my best to get the numbers back up.