wierd ebay buyer?

sanchez

Member +
Anyone experienced anything like this before?

Had my Defi EGT gauge on ebay and i get a guy from Lithuania asking about postage cost, anyway he decided to buy it and told me to check postage cost to his country.

Now i get an email from ebay saying he has clicked 'buy it now' and it has come up with an address of his which is in N Ireland??

jonny-boi32

Member +
the poor bastard doesnt know where he is.lol
over here is flooded with them, so hes prob getting it sent over to family/friends and get them to post it, prob think it would be cheaper.lol

madman

Member +
i remeber seein something on ebay some sellers wont post their for whatever reasons id find what ever your experiencing a bit dodgey tbf

whiteglanzav

Member +
just get him to pay and then wait till the moneys in your bank before you send it - how can you loose out ?

also ask him why he wants it sending there

sanchez

Member +
yeah will message him tomorrow, he said hes going to pay tomorrow and is going to sleep now :s lol

Yeah something strange alright...

Glanza24

Member +
Has he payed using paypal? If the address in northen Ireland on the paypal id post it there ! But make sure the buyer hasnt hacked someones paypal. Someone bought something off me before and was using someone elses paypal and wanted me to post to an address that wasnt on this paypal with makes you liable for a charge back and you loose the gauges and your money!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Only send it to a registered address, i had an issue a while ago where i got payment for a part but wanted it sent to the other side of the world when the paypal was in England, so i refused and said i would only send it to England otherwise i wouldnt be able to claim via paypal if it went tits up.