wil21 aka David Wilson has stolen from me.

Evo

Member +
A while ago i sent wil21 (David Wilson) £25 through paypal for a standard manifold. I waited a week or so and pm'd him to say i hadn't received it. He quickly got back to me saying that he had sent it along with another one that someone else bought and that they hadn't received theirs either and that he'd check it out. He also said if i don't receive it by the following Tuesday that he would refund me.

I then waited a week or so longer and pm'd him again. Still no manifold. He said he'd check the post office again and refund me.

So i waited for the money to show up in my account but it never has.

I recently pm'd him again saying refund me now and that he's taken the piss but i haven't had a reply.

Hopefully he'll read this and sort it out.

Thanks

Christian

lennyEP82

Member +
im sure he wont!!! he sold me a dodgy fcd which really pissed me off as i was struggling like mad to figure out what was wrong, he said it was working on his car, funny how another member had the same problem! imo he should be banned and pay back what he ows

Idrees

Banned
Shit sorry to hear that. I bought a gear knob from him if I remember correctly, fast payment etc seemed a nice bloke to deal with

riko666

Member +
umm, he's not on the new site...sold his Starlet if I recall, and had problems since the old forum

jezza

Lifer
I bought his starlet back in September. Despite having to replace a bent rear axle, the car's fine. Descent guy to deal with so I'm sure there's an explaination.

i also had problem with my fcd i bought off him would not cut at all and also took me a while to figure out that this was the problem also. and guy on here waited nearly a month for his SAFC with very bad communication.