Wiring diagram for HKS AFR,FCD and SLD for EP82 Starlet Turbo.

EoinK

Member +
Hi Guys,
I have a HKS AFR, FCD and SLD fitted in my car.The car was not running properly and I gave the car to someone who removed the HKS add ons and re fitted them.I am not sure if these were wired back up correctly as my car has just failed the emissions on the NCT test.It was perfect last year and less than 1,000 kilometres has gone on the car since the previous NCT test.My problem was the fuel pump relay, I sourced one in Japan as you cannot get these new anymore.My re test is scheduled for the 13th of March so I need to check if my wiring is correct. Thanks for your help in advance,cheers,Eoin.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i would remove all the extra hks bits and see what happens then. you need to eliminate the "extras" first. the car will be fine for a gentle toodle to the test centre.

if it still isnt great. has the car been serviced recently? everything in good order? does the engine warning light come on at all?

EoinK

Member +
i would remove all the extra hks bits and see what happens then. you need to eliminate the "extras" first. the car will be fine for a gentle toodle to the test centre.

if it still isnt great. has the car been serviced recently? everything in good order? does the engine warning light come on at all?

Cheers thanks for that !