WRC Sales, Bradford.

dac69er

Super Moderator
a bloke i know who lives next to my parents got his skyline from there. it is totally mint condition. not the cheapest but was very impressed by the quality of the import

danielpates

Member +
wrc

i no very happy with my new glanza fetched it saturday pictures will follow shortly..i had the black one wiv jam kit on and advan wheels well mint :)

ChrisW

Lifer
I bought a White GT from them also last week. Very pleased with it. The body work was mint for a 12 year old car until I decided to plough the Tomms front bumper into a curb like a tw*t!

storey

Member +
ouch chrisw you aint had it long either.

i got my silver toms kitted starlet and did the same thing had it fully restored cost £270 quid.

Lornce

Member +
Any Problems With Buying From WRC??

Hey,

I am thinking of buying this:

Glanza.jpg

Glanza2.jpg

GlanzaWheels.jpg

InsideGlanza.jpg

Heres the details:

"1996 / N reg, metallic black, 5 speed manual, TEIN coilover suspension, blow of valve, HKS induction kit, full stainless steel exhaust system, 16" team dynamic alloys, full VARIS bodykit, vibe + kenwood sound system, looks and sounds awsome"

I'm trying to get it for £4800 - £5000:rockon:, and i just wanted to ask you guys what you thought, if it was worth it and has WRC got a bad reputation:mad:.

dantheman

Member +
hi mate, quite a few people on this fprum have bought cars from them and they all seem to be minters, havent heard any negative comments, only thing id say is they are bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for i guess!!

sx_turbo

Lifer
as with all traders you here good and bad things about people.

thing is i have heard more good than i have bad.

:) i think u should go for it dude

rb69

Member +
I bought my Glanza from them and its in brilliant condition. only done 55,000 miles. the Tyres weren't the best on them but soon got them changed. look it up in the members car section. That black one looks stunning though.

ChrisW

Lifer
I got my GT from there about 2 months ago and Im very happy with it. The clutch did start slipping after about 3 weeks but to be fair I did increase the boost to 0.85bar so its my own fault!

I take it you know that particular Glanza isn't a fresh import???

Lornce

Member +
I take it you know that particular Glanza isn't a fresh import???

is that a bad thing?

And i was wondering, Are these cars "A Thief's Dream"? I say this because i have heard alot of reports etc.

And if so what would stop anyone robbing it? :)

Last edited:

dantheman

Member +
thats the only thing with buying a pretty stock car, once you start tuning it things show theyre age ie clutch,brake pads/discs etc. they come over here on that mileage when things start needing replacing.

if it were my id try buy one thats at least had a clutch recently changed. last thing you wanna do is fix problems as soon as you got it..

theres quite a few nice examples on www.pistonheads.com, worth a look :)

rb69

Member +
is that a bad thing?

And i was wondering, Are these cars "A Thief's Dream"? I say this because i have heard alot of reports etc.

And if so what would stop anyone robbing it? :)

Get yourself a good alarm and a Disklok. I've got one for mine, you'd need a road drill to get that thing off!