wtf, ridiculous postage quotes!

sanchez

Member +
This is starting to piss me off now, trying to get all the parts i have sold sent of today as im back to work tomorrow and all im getting are ridiculous quotes!!

Got a package to send to Malta, weighing 2kg and UPS and DHL want £100+ to send it which is ridiculous, the parcel is only worth about £160, so thats me £80 out of pocket, although i think the post office may be cheaper so may have to go trough them

Also got a package to send to Ireland weighing 2kg, again silly quotes from £40 to £60
So thats me out of pocket again!!!!

And i havent even asked about a box weighing 25kg containing willwoods!!!!

Starting to stress lol who do you guys use? never realised they would cost so much to send!

whiteglanzav

Member +
seriously mate try the post office they are quite reasonable most of the time

i sent a massive box with an intercooler in it and it cost like 17 quid that was about 15 kg's

sanchez

Member +
No Brad not tried them..

And Ed yeah will get a quote, seems the likes of ups and dhl etc are all taking the piss!!!!!!!

Hazzagray

Member +
Or even try Shiply mate... basically you put up what you want to send where and the companys will contact you with prices. Got some really good deals from there!

jonny-boi32

Member +
Unless it is a large item I'd use the post office. When I stripped my car last year I've sent things as far as America. I always thought the post office wAs expensive just because parcel force is. I'd even try them for the willwoods. I think for a box with front and rear suspension I think it weight in about 20kg and was less than £30 over to the mainland.

Last edited: