Zisco Performance - Feedback Thread

dan_ep82

Member +
recived my mild steel mani made by zisco today and have to say its f**king awesome! its top quality and looks the dogs!

cant ever see it cracking!

06082008129.jpg

highly reccommend this mani!

clys

Member +
I just fitted the manifold dan is talking about, as I bought it off him. Fitment is bang on and looks great. Only thing I will nitpick is that perhaps in the future use a VHT extreme temp paint on the exterior of the mani as it's almost all peeled off after 15 mins of driving, looks like convention black enamel was used. Nice response and more power in the mid-top end for sure. Great piece zisco, highly reccomended.

Clyson

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
I just fitted the manifold dan is talking about, as I bought it off him. Fitment is bang on and looks great. Only thing I will nitpick is that perhaps in the future use a VHT extreme temp paint on the exterior of the mani as it's almost all peeled off after 15 mins of driving, looks like convention black enamel was used. Nice response and more power in the mid-top end for sure. Great piece zisco, highly reccomended.

Clyson

we use that particular paint on the inside, as thats where i is most important. on the outside, its only Wurth 750 spray.

thanks mate much appreciated feedback:)

clys

Member +
we use that particular paint on the inside, as thats where i is most important. on the outside, its only Wurth 750 spray.

thanks mate much appreciated feedback:)

Any time. I parked it the day I fitted the manifold because I thought it was going to snow, but I'm driving it again now to enjoy it more before winter and let me say now, that I've driven it more: "slight increase in power" is an extreme understatement. God it feels like it's gonna haze the tires in 3rd gear! 1st gear is a writeoff at anything over 3/4 throttle, and slamming her into 2nd nearly spins half of second right off! Massive improvement not only in brute power but in response as lag (even with the tiny stock CT9) is greatly reduced.

nexia201

Member +
Very happy with Manifold

Fitted one of zisco manifolds yesterday and it looks the dogs!:rockon: its a mild steel one and relly completed the enginebay! Havent tried the car yet as it is still lacking a shaft but you can hear from the sound of it ithat its more meaty! Dieing to try it but have to wait for the shaft so later today i will see :). I cannot see a manifold getting better than this as the design is so good cant fault it in anyway .The guy is very capable (u just have to see him working )Highly recomended :rockon:

Last edited:

clys

Member +
Fitted one of zisco manifolds yesterday and it looks the dogs!:rockon: its a mild steel one and relly completed the enginebay! Havent tried the car yet as it is still lacking a shaft but you can hear from the sound of it ithat its more meaty! Dieing to try it but have to wait for the shaft so later today i will see :). I cannot see a manifold getting better than this as the design is so good cant fault it in anyway .The guy is very capable (u just have to see him working )Highly recomended :rockon:

I really agree on the sound, for sure. Sounds a lot more like a scooby now, much throatier.

ae86clyde

Member +
i bought a zisco mild steel manifold of killamats a few months ago

it was blowing out from the off, so after some 'polite' discussion he replaced it

i got another one about a month ago the quality was worse, i wasnt happy!

so after some less polite discussion and me involving a moderator who verified the quality problems i got my refund

so lesson learned after 6 months and quite a bit of money lost

sorry if this upsets anyone but im just being honest

Killamats

thanks for the feedback mate. but these ppl most know the right context and story:)

as I said before, the first manifold is on another car, and to say it all its been to the Nurburg too and very happy:D You came up with the problem more than a month down the line I replaced it, but anyway its been replaced.

With the 2nd manifold, the guys who made the flanges made a mistake and they were bit out of place, you were explaining this but I wasnt understanding, AS I have told you. I was happy to speak to a moderator, which was me who suggested this as it was right to do. When I saw it was as such, then the refund came along.

Well after telling me 'I am being kind enough I didn't make it public' here we go, but well i got nothing to hide as I did what I should have: i.e. refunded the manifold money plus cash for sending it back. And over 150GBO to skim a flange and throw welding irregularly isnt reasonably, that done for like 10GBP anywhere else in the world.

Anyways, I'm happy this is sorted know and you're happy just as you said on the PMs :)

Thanks
i bought a zisco mild steel manifold of killamats a few months ago

it was blowing out from the off, so after some 'polite' discussion he replaced it

i got another one about a month ago the quality was worse, i wasnt happy!

so after some less polite discussion and me involving a moderator who verified the quality problems i got my refund

so lesson learned after 6 months and quite a bit of money lost

sorry if this upsets anyone but im just being honest

ae86clyde

Member +
ive said my part thats all i wanted to do

facts are:

i got TWO manifolds both poor quality
i received poor customer service
it took 6 months just to get back to square one

and the money i lost im beyond caring about but i did atleast pay to return BOTH manifolds

the pm's i was just happy to finally see my money back and an end to the fiasco but i felt that feedback is feedback just because its bad its still best that its heard

nexia201

Member +
ive said my part thats all i wanted to do

facts are:

i got TWO manifolds both poor quality
i received poor customer service
it took 6 months just to get back to square one

and the money i lost im beyond caring about but i did atleast pay to return BOTH manifolds

the pm's i was just happy to finally see my money back and an end to the fiasco but i felt that feedback is feedback just because its bad its still best that its heard

Do you have any pics to prove the poor quality you are saying? as i have seen his work and im really surprised hearing this !

Phil

Super Moderator
Do you have any pics to prove the poor quality you are saying? as i have seen his work and im really surprised hearing this !

oh yes.

but why would he need to post them here? kieth has already stipulated that some1 got something wrong his end there was no question about whether the problem existed or not.

glad to hear its all sorted :)

Phil

Philip0694

Member +
Ordered a manifold from the guys at Zisco, fantastic work and quick delivery. Keith Kept me informed of the progress and got it in time to go to the Nurburg circuit, Thanks to Keith and everyone at Zisco. Will be recommending them all the time, Cheers.

BallıGee

Member +
i would like to say thank u to keath for my turbo kit that i will be fitting 2morro will let u all know how it is

regards gee

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
The posts have been deleted due to uncesseary posting in the feedback thread. Further clarification could be made by keith(killamats) & the concerned parties in this case.

Sorry to have been off topic, posts deleted as per Keith's request.

Kon

Killamats

i would like to say thank u to keath for my turbo kit that i will be fitting 2morro will let u all know how it is

regards gee

get on with it you should have had that on more than a month now!:)
pm me let me know how it goes:)