TD04 with standerd injectors opinions please!!!

jamesbaa

Member +
Im hoping to acheive around the 220-230hp mark with the TD04 kit iv just bought, but i was wondering what peoples opinions are off running that with the standered gt injectors! I know off one person who was running 240 with standered injectors without any problems!!

speedvision

Member +
Im hoping to acheive around the 220-230hp mark with the TD04 kit iv just bought, but i was wondering what peoples opinions are off running that with the standered gt injectors! I know off one person who was running 240 with standered injectors without any problems!!

i wont advise that becuz geeuk is running prob around that and his 330cc were maxed out.......so think about it

sam

steveep82

Member +
yeah i ran 240hp on stock injectors, a shop special ecu and a fuel pump and fpr. depends entirely on what ecu management you are going to use. If you are going to use emange/pfc/standalone get bigger injectors, 440cc will be a good choice.

Gee

Member +
Get 330's if running around 1.0 bar or so.

If maxing the TD04L out to 1.4bar, then you will need bigger than 330's. Mine were maxed out.

jamesbaa

Member +
Im only gona be looking at running it at about 1.0-1.1bar so i think the 330's should be alright!!

henners

Member +
Sorry to crash this thread but im going to having a fully forged engine soon on a TD04 bot ive only got at the mo a uprated fuel pump, power boost valve 440cc injectors and avcr will that be alrite to run at 1.0-1.2bar?? I have got an emanage blue but waiting on somebody to fit and map but i cant afford to fit it yet?
Once again sorry to be stealing your thread.